•21•

• mature content ahead...

"Eres hermosa, Princesa," he whispered in her ears, making her breathe hitch in her throat.
She was naked and in his bed, ready for him to devour her. To fuck her really roughly.

He kissed her, slow and steady. With passion, her hands in her new obsession.

"Mi Rey..." She drawled after he broke the kiss, his hand on her breast, squeezing.

"You have such amazing tits, Princesa."
He lowered his head and too her perked up, taut nipples into his mouth.
A moan of sheer pleasure fell off her mouth.
Yesss. . .was all she could think. His mouth fit perfectly and he knew just what to do.

"Ahh," she cried in pleasure as he bit her nipple and pinched the other while massaging it. "Hmm..." She drawled, her hands in his hair, urging him to go on and never stop.
He nipped, sucked, bit and did so to the other one and she was a panting mess.

"Such amazing tits," he said again, against her nipple and bit the top side of her breast.

"Kaden. . ."

"They're all mine now," he sucked on the bite he left on her nipple.

She made him kiss her, hard and wild. He bit her lip and pulled away.

"You want this?"

"I want you. All of you."

He trailed kisses down her body, from her forehead to her neck to her breast to her stomach and then to that spot he was eager to see, taste and fuck. She was a lake and he was ready to drown in it.
He kissed that spot that joined her stomach and v-shape and then tugged on the pubic hair of her labia.

"Please. . ." She moaned, arching her back. She wanted his mouth.

Her legs were spread wide for him and he put her legs over each shoulder, causing her breathe to hitch in her throat.
And when she felt his mouth there, she thought she was going to explode from pleasure, die, and then come back to life.

"Ah. . . Kaden. . ."

He sucked on her clit and tugged on it, making a rush of pleasure hit her. What was he doing to her body?

"This pussy taste so good, Princesa," he groaned and let out stings of swear words in Spanish and she almost lost her mind.

"Oh. . .ah. . ."

He licked her all over, sucked on every sensitive spot that she didn't know even existed, he let her feel everything. He went slow and then fast. He was forceful but gentle at the same time and that was another turn on entirely and she enjoyed every bit of this intimacy.
Her hands in his hair, pushed him closer to her pussy, as she wanted more. He blew on her and his breathe made her cry out and next, his tongue was on her cunt. That too sensitive spot.
He took his finger there to open her up and she let out a moanful cry when his tongue went in.

"Yesss!" She bucked her hips, wanting more that his mouth could give. "Fuck! Ah..."

His one hand was on her breast now as he fucked her with his tongue.
She shut her eyes, moaning and crying.
And the pleasure heightened by the second, her walls begun clenching. He took his tongue out and sucked her all over, intensifying everything and her whole body tingled.

"I want you to come for me, Princesa. Let it all out for tu Rey."

"Ah."

"Eres mio, Ven por ."
And that was what it took for her to let it out her orgasm, her brain shutting down at the intensity of it all.