°42°

*mature audience*

•••

"This is going to hurt a moment," he kissed her softly.
But she knew it already. She knew it was going to hurt. She knew why she never liked this. Why she never wanted to ever do this. But this was Kaden. This was the man she loved. This was the man she felt safe with, happy with, the man that made her feel things she'd never felt before. The first person to make her loved, feel cherished, feel like she could do anything and be anyone she wanted, made her feel surety. She loved himself so damn much that the thoughts of this hurting was evading her. She wanted to feel this bond with him. Wanted their connection to run deeper. She wanted him to make love to her. To make her his forever.

She held onto him as he guided his cock into her tight cunt.
She lost her breath and her pulse raced.
"Kaden..."

She whimpered at the intrusion, his large length opening her up. She was tight but aroused enough that it went in.
There were tears in her eyes as she looked at the spot that their centers joined. He only had at most, an inch in. She bit her lip. The sight was erotic, no doubt, but her head was swirling.

"Keep your eyes on me," he told her softly and she did, her breathing shuddering and just when she interlocked her lips with his, he went all in.

"Ah! Oh God!" She writhed underneath him, the feeling foreign... painful...good. "Fuck..." She felt full

He kissed her neck softly, groaning as her tight wet cunt squeezed his meat, making him more hard.
"This pussy..." he growled. "Mio...Eres mio..." He kissed her roughly, the urgency to fuck her hard and fast taking over but he didn't move, not until her breathing had softened a bit, not until he whispered soothing words in her ear, telling her to calm down, reassuring her. Not until he asked her if he could move with a nod.
She nodded back and the first slow stroke he made had her moaning like never before.

"Ah..."

"Eyes on me," he moved again, languorously, passionately.

She looked into his baby blues. "I love you," it was a whimper as she shut her eyes and tightened her hold on him as he moved again.
"Ah..."

He groaned.
"I will love you," he moved again.

"Kaden!"

"I will protect you," he made her look at him and he moved ever so languorously making her throw her head back in pleasure and cry out at the sweet sweet pain.

"I will never hurt you," he made those three vows to her as he made her his, as he sealed their bond, as he made love to her. "You're mine. Only mine," he pounded in this time.

"Please!"

He kissed her and that was the mark to seal the promises he made to her.
She cried, breaking the kiss as he begun thrusting into her, increasing his pace, making her walls contract, making her mind swirl, her heart race faster from the ecstacy, from the pain. The pain that she loved and as he kept moving, she couldn't identify what she was feeling anymore, whether it was pain or pleasure. But she knew that she loved it and she didn't want it to stop.

"Don't stop, don't stop..." She was panting, digging her nails into his back, spreading her legs wider, wrapping his torso. "Oh...ah..." She was whimpering, moving with him.
This feeling was new and it felt surreal to experience this with him. The man she was unmistakably in love with.

He was kissing her neck, planting hickeys wherever he could, sucking her full breasts, increasing his pace, her pussy taking him well with her begging him for more and begging him not to stop.

"That's it, Princess, take my cock like a good girl. Good girl," he groaned, pounding into her that she was crying intelligible things, begging, panting, whimpering.