°43°

They were insatiable, there was no other reason why it was 4 in the morning and he was thrusting into her from behind, her back to his front as they laid on the bed.
They'd slept for just 3 hours and then woke each other up as she was grinding her ass on his dick subconsciously, while his hand was squeezing and massaging her breast, subconsciously as well.

"Oh God, you feel so good... don't stop," she moaned.
He was moving slowly, their body moving in rhythm, their hands all over each other.

He groaned in her ear in Spanish, telling her how beautiful she was, how much he loved her.

"Ah..."

He squeezed as her breast as he kissed all over her neck and next, her one hand was on his bum.
"Deeper... please...harder," she panted and his dick responded as it twitched in her before he followed her request.

"Yess...yess," she cried out as he increased his pace and just then, he rolled to sit up on the bed, taking her with him.

"Ah!" She cried when he hit that spot so good on their new position.

"Harder enough for you, amor?" He growled, hand still on her boob squeezing hard as he thrusted forward into her tight cunt, supporting himself with his other hand on the bed.

"Oh, Kaden... Kaden..."

"Come on, Princesa, grind on your King's cock."
She begun moving her body to match his pace but that only made him want to control her more. She was all his and he always wanted to make that clear.

"Kaden..." She was panting and moaning breathless. Throwing her head back in pleasure. "Fuck!"

He was pounding roughly moving her body on him, taking her to cloud 9 and back.

"Such a good girl," he groaned. "Taking my cock so well in your tight pussy."

Damn, what his dirty talk did to her. She was already building. So close to an orgasm .

"Make me come...please...please..."

He ordered her to come, tweaking her hard nipples that it hurt and she let out an earth shattering orgasm that had a screaming and had her body impaled more than ever.
But he was still fucking her brains out and she let him, falling against his chest and he kept pounding in until he filled her with her cum, giving her a large hickey on her neck.

"Mi amor. Solo mià," he growled hoarsely.
She was whimpering softly and panting.

"Fuck," she swallowed. "That was so good," she moaned in exasperation.

He chuckled and kissed her soothingly on her neck before laying her down softly, laying beside her and holding her tight.
She kissed him, cuddling him, wrapping her leg around his torso.
Their tongue danced as they kissed, sucking their lips.

"I love you," she hummed.

"I love you much more. The most."

He'd formed a habit of saying; "the most" whenever he told her he loved her and she loved it. Meaning, the day he wouldn't do it, there would be trouble.

She yawned.

"Oh, someone's tired," he teased and reached for the covers to cover their naked bodies.

"And very sore as well. And it's all your fault."

"Are you complaining, amor?"

She giggled. "I'm not stupid."

"Good. Cause I'm going to be leaving you like this most of the time."

She giggled and he just fell in love with her over again and all the sounds that she made.

"Jacuzzi? We're messy again," She said in a way that suggested more sex.