*5*

She had her legs wrapped around his torso as they kissed wild and hard, with her on the table.
He pushed her skirt upwards, bunching it up at her waist, giving him access to her lace of panties. She lost her breathe in the kiss as he tugged at the waist band of her panties.
"Pablo," she moaned as his hand cupped her wet pussy.

He kissed her exposed neck; sucking and nipping driving her wild and making her need more. He started stroking her bud with his hand making her moan Ioud at the intensity.
"Shh, quiet, mi reina," he kissed her neck more.

"Ah," she was panting, gripping onto his hair.
He begun pulling her panties down, making her loose her breathe again.
They'd never gone past her panties since they'd begun messing around the previous week after she slammed her lips into his while they were alone in his office, printing important papers - the tension was high and he didn't say a word to her; she did all the talking but his intense gaze on her and his smile was all it took for her to act on the lust she'd been feeling for him in the 5 months of them knowing each other after she asked him if he was from heaven.

"Should I stop?" He whispered in her ear, being a gentleman, asking her if he had permission to continue but he was already continuing and the way she lifted herself letting him pull the panties down her waist, already answered the question.

"It's too late ask that, Pablo," she bit her lower lip and he made her look into his intense lust-filled blueberry eyes, that made her pussy throb more.
She kissed him as he kept looking into her eyes, pulling her panties down.
When it was at her lower thigh, he took his hand to her bare wet core. He stroked her and she moaned in the kiss bucking her hips.

"So wet for me," he said in the kiss and with that, dug two digits into her cunt.

"Pa..." the rest of his name got caught in her throat. "Ah..."

He kissed her again to quiet her.
Her grip on his blazer was tight as he begun pumping his fingers into her wet slippery cunt.
"Ah," she broke the kiss as he begun his thumb to torture her clit.
She bit on her lower lip as he continued, his lips on her throat, leaving her as a moaning, panting mess, his other hand around her waist, keeping her in place and caressing her ass.

"You're so beautiful, Kirari," he said against the soft skin of her neck, beginning to speed up his thrust.

"Ah...Pablo..."

He twirled his fingers and applied pressure to her clit and she begun seeing stars from the unholy pleasure she was receiving.
She shamelessly started bucking her hips, riding his fingers, wanting to receive more of the pleasure he was giving her. This was better than the number of times she'd imagined and fantasized and even masturbated about it.
And if his fingers could inebriated her this much, what could his dick do?

"You like this, mi reina?" He bit her, planting a hickey on her soft spot.

"Ah...hmmm... yessss...better than I imagined."

That made him grin and gain more confidence and that was when he added a third finger, pressing her clit.

"Ah..." she cried.

He slammed his lips into hers and and she let him explore every nook and cranny of her mouth with his tongue and just when knots begun to tie up in her stomach, an orgasm building, the unlocked door opened.

"Kira, I've got the files for...oh my God!" Aimee exclaimed and slammed the unlocked door, seeing what she wasn't supposed to see.

"Oh shit," Kira said, still panting. She bit her lower lip as he rested his forehead on hers.