*10*

"Papa, why are we going to the basement?" The little six year old boy asked his father who held him by the hand, taking him down the dark basement.

"You'll see, Son, you'll see."

They got to a door painted in red with a skull danger sign on it in black.
"Papa...I don't like it here. It's scary," the little boy stuttered.

"Be quiet, Arturo."
Alexander opened the door and led Kaden in, while he followed behind.
Kaden felt sick with the smell of blood and vomit in the room. He looked round horrified, while Alexander's hand was on his shoulder. When Kaden beheld the sight at the right side of the room, his eyes widened in shock and he froze, seeing the naked, bleeding man. Chained to the post. His one eye bleeding, his chest having a carving from a knife, his fingers cut off, his legs having bullet holes in them and bleeding all over.

"Daddy," Kaden whimpered. "What's going on?"

"Arturo, you see this man," Alexander said, walking to the table having weapons on it and took a dagger and a gun. "This is the bastard that kidnapped your mother," he continued, walking back to his son, who stared at him in shock. He gave him the gun.
Kaden stared at the gun and at his father and at the man. Fear held him tight.

Alexander chuckled and forced the gun into Kaden's little hand.
The metal of the gun was cold and heavy in the little boy's hand. He shivered in horror and looked at his father, who smirked and ruffled his hair.

Alexander walked to the man who was half dead and then brought the tip of the dagger to the man's throat and slowly applied force. The man jerked awake when he felt the impact of Alexander driving the dagger into his throat, slowly. The man grunted.

Kaden shook, watching blood oozing from the hole that his father was making in the man's throat. Tears welled up in his eyes.
Alexander drew out the dagger before it went deep and then turned to his son and walked to him.
"You see this blood, Arturo...it's the blood of our enemy and when you have the blood of your enemy, it shows that you're victorious and it makes the blood even more precious than your own saliva," he said to his son, the dagger, dripping blood, right in front his son's face.
Tears fell from the little boy's eyes.
Alexander tutted.

"No, no, Arturo. Clean those tears. Now," he ordered and Kaden hearing the fire in his voice, gulped and cleaned his tears.

"Good boy," Alexander smirked. "Now, I've taught you how to do this and you see how they handle the gun in the movies we watch, now put that into practice and shoot the bastard who hurt your mother. Kill him."
Kaden gasped, hearing that and looked at the man and then the gun and his father.
He nodded in negation, frightened.

"Arturo, don't test my patience. When I tell you to do something, you do it."
Alexander turned his son to the man and made him hold the gun properly with his both hands and aimed for the man's heart.
"Pull the trigger and end him. Now! Five seconds, Arturo."

When Alexander counted to three, Kaden pulled the trigger, tears falling down his eyes, his hands shaking.

"Five," Alexander counted his last and before the bullet could be released, the door swung open.

"KADEN!" His mother rushed in and grabbed her six year old crying son, throwing the gun on the ground, consequently, causing the bullet to be released but to no one in particular.

"Are you out of your mind!" Veronica screamed at her husband, holding her son in her arms with his head buried in her neck as he cried. "He's fucking six years old, for crying out loud! I've agreed to let him continue your legacy but, he's just a child, right now. What's your problem! Until you get your shit together, don't you fucking come near my son. Do you understand!" She yelled, short of breathe and in that moment, started coughing hard.