*13*

Jayda's laugh was hysteric making Kira also laugh to her story which didn't seem too funny to her.

"What?" Kira asked stifling laughter seeing Jayda's flushed nose and seeing her laughing hard.

"Kirari, you invited that poor girl to a costume party when you were throwing a pool party," Jayda wiped the laugh tear from the corner of her eye.

"Tsk. She wasn't poor. She was a bitch who taught she was better than everyone else because she won a teen fashion contest at school that my father hosted. She was a typical cliche bad bitch that thought her life was Instagram likes. And besides, she was always throwing her petty self at Kaden. She got what she deserved and I still fill fulfilled whenever I remember that look on her face."

"You're cruel."

"Absolutely correct. So tell me, what's the most heartless thing you've done?"

"Uh..." Jayda picked at her recently manicured fingers. "That would be standing up a very sweet guy in highschool. Brandon Ryan. I can never forget him and his baby boy dimples.

"If you liked him? Why'd you stand him up?"

"He used Rachel to get to me. Poor Rachel also fell for those dimples. That was his secret weapon. One smile and the girls melt to a puddle."
Kira laughed. "Been there."

"I was happy I didn't have a bath before I found out. I was ready to over-hygiene for him cause I thought he made effort unlike other guys, not like I had romantic feelings or something, he just seemed very easygoing and nice...like little brother vibes. He didn't mean harm but no one messes with Rae and gets away without hearing from me. Well, we eventually talked and he indeed became my junior brother. We still talk. He's in London though. Has a pregnant girlfriend."

"Wow," Kira chuckled. "I'm not sure I remember the names of my dates or exes," she stretched her legs on Jayda's stretched legs. They were on the couch in the sitting room.

Jayda glared at her leg before glaring at her.
"You're just a troublemaker, you know that?"

"Yup,"  Kira giggled. "My other middle name. And besides I believe I've been working hard this entire morning."

"You call dragging me from my couch to the ground, force feeding drugs and an energy drink, locking me in my bathroom and forcing me to bath, hard work?"

"Yes and let's not forget making you breakfast and cleaning up."

"Yeah right. You put everything in the wrong places and then the muffins I eventually finished up and then you bullied me for three of mine."

Kira laughed. "Give me a break. You're the first friend I have who isn't older than I am, let me feel what Aimee and Stormi feel when they eat my pizza. Even Kaden too. They're so horrible."

Jayda only smacked her leg with  a chuckle.

They had really had fun with each other. All of Jayda's bad vibes were erased.

"Well you're horrible too."
She took a handful of peanuts from the bowl and ate one.
"So...you haven't said anything about a guy you're seeing."

Kira rolled her eyes not wanting to think about the handsome Spaniard on her mind since she woke up. She hadn't still spoken to him and she hated that he didn't make effort. She hated that she even cared so much.

"You haven't mentioned anyone, either," Kira teased back, playing it cool.

"Cause I'm not seeing any man."

"Well I'm not either."

"Oh...so then a girl then?"

Kira took a pillow and hit the younger lady.