*19*

"Gosh, I can never get used to your pretty self, Jay. The top holds your boobs well and in place," Kira complimented.

"Well, thanks to the cups. It's kinda tight though."

"Okay, let me get that for you," she said and took her hand into Jayda's top to adjust the straps of the bra. "There, we're good," she cupped her breasts playfully. "You look glamorous."

Jayda laughed and shook her head

"Y'know, I still prefer yours to mine. And I really have to compliment the way your ass looks in those shorts."
She was comfortable with the vulgar teasing. No single feeling of lust or shyness, she simply felt comfortable.

"I know," she whipped her hair. "I'm too sexy for my own good."

"Of course

"Of course. Make sure you keep up that composure when Martinez steps in. "

"You do know that I hate you, right."

Jayda laughed.
Kira always seemed to shake up. . .in a good way, whenever she thought or someone mentioned Pablo. There were butterfly flutters in her belly and then words simply were hard.

"Come on, let's go. The guys should be here soon."

"Yeah. Let's see how you deal with my irresistible brother."

"Oh please, I have dealt with him. And I'm looking forward to dealing with him again, tonight."

Kira scowled and made her way to the door carrying her purse.
Jayda laughed and followed.

Downstairs, their was loud music, party lights, dancing, chattering, games and the likes.
It wasn't as full as the previous night.
Mostly Kira's circle of friends from college and high school who were still in touch and Kaden's friends too.
But nevertheless, security lurked everywhere following the events that happened the past days.

Kira and Stormi joined Aimee and Stormi at their table.
Stormi exchanged pleasantries with Jayda as Aimee did. Jayda was really hard to dislike.

"So, Jayda have you tried scotch?" Stormi asked, pouring her a glass.