•38•

Put these on and look sexy for me tonight.
Wear every single thing. It's my birthday so we're doing stuff on my terms for the day.

Xo, tu Rey.

She shook her head, blushing terribly as she opened the box. She gasped.
The first thing she saw was the underwear. The very sexy see through, black, matching bra and panties.

"Oh," she smiled. And put it aside. The next thing was the matching silver stiletto and clutch purse. She fell in love with it. It looked so sophisticated and at the same time, simple. And so did the jewelry set he bought too.
He really knew her style and it warmed her heart. He was such a sweetheart. A gentleman.

She didn't think he was a gentleman anymore when she saw the black dress he got for her. It was really short and sinfully off-shouldered and low.
Was Kaden trying to make her the centre of attention?
That man.

She called him.

"Mr. Crown," she said in a warning voice when he picked up.

"You've gotten my package," he stated more than asked.

"I have."

"And..."

"And what the hell?" She laughed.

"Amor, we both know you like and besides, I want you to look your absolute best cause I have a surprise for you tonight."

"It's your birthday, I'm meant to be surprising you."

"And I'm waiting for the surprise, Princesa. Just put on everything."

"Sure. I'll wear a tight underneath though."

"Don't do that."

"You are so bossy. Unbelievable."

"I love you too, amor. Now, I'm in the middle of something, so I'm hanging up. Remember your terms included not distracting ourselves when we're working."

"Of course I remember. Good bye."

"See you tonight, Princesa. I can't wait."

"Me neither. Bye, mi Rey."

She looked at the whole package again.
She wouldn't lie that she didn't like it though. She loved it and she was sure that Kaden had another motive behind it all.
And she prayed it was going to happen.
It would be too soon, considering their starting over, but she knew that she still wanted. Needed it. Craved it every single day and time she thought about him.

 Craved it every single day and time she thought about him

|•|•|•|•|

Rodney looked at the customized piece of paper again and shook her head and scoffed.

"That bastard really does a good job at playing pretend," Hernandez grunted. "He shouldn't be celebrating after what we've done to him, and now he's here having the balls to invite to his bloody party."