•39•

He'd been searching for her since he arrived. He missed her and he just wanted to hold her, hug her, kiss her, touch her.
This was insanity and he knew it all too well. But he didn't want to stop it. Not when she was looking him in the eye, walking down the stairs looking like a dark sexy angel.

She looked perfect in his eyes. From her the soft bouncy waves of her hair to her lashes, to her makeup that added to her beauty to her lips — the way it curved into a pretty smile —to the way she looked in the dress — sinfully beautiful — her cleavage being a feast for his eyes,  her legs glowing and looking so perfect... everything about her drove him insane.

He took her hand when she finally got down the stairs.

"Princesa," he licked his lips subtly but she saw it. She knew exactly what she was doing to him.
"You look ravishing," he wrapped his arms around her.

"Do I now?"

"Hmm," he inhaled her scent of strawberries.

"You cleaned up nice yourself."

"Kiss me."
It was an order. It was a plea. It was the fuel to her fire of desire.
She kissed him and he took all control. Of the kiss. Of her body and soul.

She didn't know why this kiss felt different from all their other kisses, but she loved it. She reveled in it and let him kiss her like he was insane. He definitely was insane.

"Fuck," he groaned when she bit his lip and pulled away. You're not leaving my side tonight, understand? You're mine."

There it was. This his bossy possessiveness that turned her on so bad.
Kaden was gentle and at the same time rough. It was one of the things she loved about him. But after they'd made up, he hadn't been possessive or even bossed her around the way he knew she liked, and she missed it. She liked it. And thankfully, it was gonna be hers again.

"Yes, mi Rey," she stroked his brief bear stud and placed a light peck on his lips. "I'm yours."

He couldn't help but grin and take her lips in his again.

|•|•|•|•|

The party has begun it's order of events. The MC had mounted the stage, starting small talk. The first on the agenda was the auction.
There were various auction items, expensive and rare, even. It surprised Jayda.

"What is it, Princesa?" Kaden asked seeing Jayda's expression as she looked at the pamphlet.

"How is this even possible?  An exclusive tour of the louvre in Paris? A week's VIP vacation in Hawaii? It's insane. How did you get all this stuff?"

Kaden chuckled.
"Well, I have a lot of connections and got new ones following the unfortunate incident of my hospitals. This is actually strategy to recover from the lose."

"Well, it's sure going to work. Damn. I'm speechless," she giggled.

"Is there anything you're interested in, amor?" He placed his hand on her exposed thigh and she did her best to ignore it.

She sipped from her wine.
"Obviously, the louvre. I've always wanted to go to Paris. I know nothing about my maternal heritage. So, yes, the louvre."

He said nothing but leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Guys, get a room, would you?" Kira teased.
Jayda rolled her eyes at her and that was when Eric came over.

"Boss," he called Kaden's attention.

Kaden looked at him and Eric nodded, telling him it was urgent without saying anything.

"I'll be back, amor," he kissed Jayda's forehead before getting up and leaving with Eric.

"Jayda," Rachel whispered. She was beside her.