#𝟬𝟮

"𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭!?"

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

AS SOON AS the bell rang for break, everyone scrambled out of their seats and rushed towards you.

"Your related to Vitch-sensei!?"
"You're pretty, no wonder you're her sister.."
"She's so hot, I wanna take a picture of her!"

You sweatdropped at their enthusiasm to get to know you.

A blue haired boy spoke up "Guys let her speak! She can't answer you questions if you're bombarding her like this. "

At that, everyone apologised and moved away so that you'd get some personal space, but not too far so that they won't hear what you're saying.

"Thank you um.." you say, trailing off at the end in wonder of what your saviour's name is.

"Shiota Nagisa. You can call me Nagisa though." He says with a warm smile.

"Hey, before we ask her any questions, let's introduce ourselves." A brown haired boy says and puts his hand out. "I'm Yuma Isogai, 3-E's class president!"

"Nice to meet you Isogai!" You shake hands with him

A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes raises her hand with a smirk "Rio Nakamura, call me Rio!"

And everyone followed suit, copying what Rio had done, so that you know who's speaking and who isn't.

"Hey, Jelavic-" Someone spoke up, only to get interrupted by you

"Please call me (name), we're all friends anyways, so I don't see a reason to use my last name." you say, grinning .

"Alright then, (name). Is Vitch-sensei really  your sister?"

"No she's actually my mother."

The whole class went silent at that. Until Korosensei, who was secretly listening to the conversation, screamed in shock.

Everyone turned around to face him before turning back towards you.

". . ."

"No way.."

"I mean it does make sense..." Maehara mumbled

"Even I didn't believe it when she told me, but it does all add up. Her surname, her looks, everything" Karma says smirking

"I can't believe you're all falling for this crap! Can't you see she's lying? Vitch-sensei is popular, so she's using that to her advantage to gain popularity as well! " Terasaka exclaims, furious with how everyone immediately believed you.

"Terasaka, if you don't like the fact that I'm related to someone who's liked more than you, then don't bother acknowledging my presence. I don't need your approval of whether you like me or not. " you said, rolling your eyes at his child-like behaviour.

Terasaka grumbled and said something that was most likely rude underneath his breath before storming out of the classroom.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝