#𝟮𝟰

"𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

1.6k words guys. Also we're nearly at 2k reads!?

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

LUNCHTIME CAME AROUND and you had no lunch. Again.

After this morning, you definitely wouldn't have walked back into the house and made a bento box, especially after that amazing exit.

You looked around and saw Karma's arm around Okuda as he teased her. Their faces were quite close and you watched the way Okuda's face rose in colour.

Jealousy.

You didn't want Okuda to take him away from you. Him ignoring you was enough, you didn't need him to completely stop hanging out with you.

Envy.

You were envious of her. She was cute, soft and mainly everything you weren't. What if that was Karma's type? She was lucky to be that close to Karma. Oh, what you'd do for that to be you.

Why? Just why did everything have to go wrong for you? You treated people, even those you disliked, with as much kindness as you could let out.

Remember that day with Kiyoko and her gang? You could've easily beat the girl up as a lesson to never bother you again. But you didn't. Mainly since you didn't want to put yourself in a bad light.

Karma turned around when he felt someone look at him and realised it was you. By the look you were subconsciously giving him, he could tell you were pretty jealous.

Smirking, he winked at you and turned back towards Okuda, asking her for any more information she knew about Korosensei that would be helpful to him.

Your cheeks went pink as he winked at you, making you curse at the boy for being so effortlessly hot.

"(name)?" Korosensei called out to you.

You raised your head and looked at your teacher, who had that iconic smile on his face.

"Yeah?" You replied.

"Where's your food? It's already 12 minutes into lunch and I haven't seen you eating." You were about to lie saying that you finished, but he said that he didn't see you eating, so one way out of this convo was already gone.

Time for plan B. Tell the truth. Mainly since you couldn't think of anything that could really convince him.

"Oh, I didn't have enough time to make it this morning because of something that happened." You explained, keeping personal details hidden. He didn't need to know everything, it was your business anyways.

The teacher nodded in understanding before pulling a bento box out of nowhere.

"Here you go! I rushed out of the class towards the nearest convenience store, bought the food, paid and came back before speaking to you." He then wooshed away to wherever, leaving you to eat your food in peace.

You sighed and broke the chopsticks apart before taking a bite of the panda-shaped rice ball.

You hummed in delight, satisfied with the quality of the food you had just eaten.