#𝟮𝟵

"𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝."

omds, tysm for 4k!?!? I never saw it until now, love u guys <33

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

IT WAS FIVE minutes till the end of 1st period and you had finally walked inside.

All eyes turned to you, who was silently cussing assano out. It's like he knew exactly what strings to pull. He must've figured out that something was going on in your classroom, and used one of his infamous tactics to make you join the team.

Your phone had magically died on your way to find Asano, which meant that today was gonna be slow.

"(name), why are you late? 55 minutes late to be exact." If you had known how late you were, you wouldn't have bothered coming in.

"Had to sort something important out." You apologise before going to your seat.

Karma had tried texting you during your time outside the class before realising that it was either off or dead.

During the 5 minutes of you all preparing for your next class, Karma pulled you outside the classroom.

"Where did you go?" He leaned against the wall, waiting for your response.

You knew how much he hated Asano, and he'd probably be pissed at you for talking to him.

Unbeknownst to you though was the fact that Karma already knew that you had gone to talk with his rival.

During the time he had arrived in class, which was long before you did, he had received a photo from a random number.

He had accidentally opened the chat, allowing him to see Asano caressing your cheeks while you gave him a smirk.

Underneath that was a video, the same scene, just live.

To say the least, Karma was fuming. He's never properly pissed, it's only on rare days he's like this. Guess it's one of those days.

"I was helping a teacher . . .?" Your sentence sounded more of a question than a statement, revealing the fact that you were lying.

Pulling his phone, Karma opened the chat to the girl who he now found out was named "Kiyoko". It was familiar to him, but he couldn't be bothered to try and remember who exactly she was.

Your eyes widened, pupils slightly shaking. How the hell did he find out? Who was even there to see all this because you knew for a fact that nobody was there, unless. . .

"Why were you with Asano? And why were you two doing whatever you're doing in the video?"

"He forced me onto the basketball team, so I went to confront him about it and I tripped, he did as well." Although you wanted to put Asano in huge trouble with Karma, you knew better.

He'd just say something, make it realistic and then Karma would hate you for the rest of your life.

After judging whether you were lying, Karma's gaze softened and hugged you. He could tell you were slightly shaken, especially with how he just acted.

Kissing the crown of your head, he told you to tell him about this type of stuff before going to sort it out. His way of saying that he was extremely worried.

"Should we skip?" You nodded, allowing Karma to lead the way out of this rundown building.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

You two were sitting near a river deep inside the forest. Karma was on his phone playing games while you complained about your phone being dead as you run your hands along the river's current.

You were too immersed in your wild daydreams to notice Karma grabbing a handful of water in his hands and suddenly splashing it over your head, making you startled.

"What the heck!" You exclaimed, wiping the water away from your eyes.

Karma was laughing his head off at your reaction as you prepared for revenge by pushing him into the lukewarm river.

The boy you were dating didn't give you a single chance to even let a noise out of you as he pulled you down with him.

His back hit the bottom of the river, you accidentally made him go fully underwater as you landed on him.

You mumbled out a series of incoherent apologies as Karma pushed his wet hair backwards, him sitting upright as you followed suit.

"It's fine (nickname)." His eyes trailed to your figure and noticed that your white shirt was drenched, your (f/c) bra being very visible.

You watched in confusion as Karma turned a light hue of pink as he eyed you.

"What? Is there something wrong?" You patted your face softly in case there was something on it, fortunately, there wasn't.

"Nothing. . ." You could tell he was lying since he avoided your gaze, something he doesn't usually do.

You started to shiver, so being a smart person, you got out of the river and stepped onto the now-wet grass, moving your hair away from your eyes.

Karma's eyes followed your every movement, him becoming more red as he reminisced what just happened.

He also got up after you, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to his chest. He kissed your cheek and moved down to your neck, mumbling a sentence that made you blush.

"You're showing too much, I don't want people staring at you in that type of way . . ." You could feel a type of … tension rising in the air.

You knew what it was going to lead to, and you weren't ready, so you took a step back and turned.

"So, you know I gotta go . . ." You walked backward before running off, probably out of school.

Karma was just left dumbfounded. He immediately grabbed his stuff and shouted your name, attracting attention from your classroom.

From inside, people watched you trip on a stray branch (once again), allowing Karma to catch up.

Since this boy isn't stupid, he knew better than to continue wearing a wet shirt. So he took it off. Smart kid, we should learn from him.

He passed you his biker jacket, pitting it over you as he dragged you out of the school premises.

Managing to have eye contact with Okuda, you waved at her, her not doing anything back. If anything, it looked like she was on the verge of tears. Or maybe on the verge of tearing you apart.

Guess we'll never know.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝