#𝟯𝟯

"𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥."

2120 words guys
apologies for updating not for a while

THANK YOU FOR 12K!? THE BOOK IS GROWING SO FASTT

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

FRIDAY. THE DAY you had dreaded the most all week. Normally, you'd be ecstatic over the fact that school was done for the week and finally two days off.

But noo, Assano just had to ruin your favourite day of the week by forcing you into a girls basketball team. It was also after school, another thing that angered you. He could've chosen any other day.

Plus, it was up to the girls what day should be chosen. Since asano had suggested Friday, everyone else agreed because he was the one who said.

Everyone is head over heels for him and you don't know why. There's nothing "cute" about him. He's a brat, arrogant, stuck up and acts everything he isn't. He's just insecure that he has daddy issues.

It was currently lunchtime and you and your classmates were planning a study date at the library near your school.

"(name), do you not have practice after school?" Hayami questions, many repeating the question in confusion. What practice was she talking about?

You groan as you remembered. As much as you would like to just skip, you had a feeling it would lead to consequences. Not that you're scared or anything, dealing with Asano was a handful and a waste of time.

"I'll just leave early and join you guys." You assured them.

"Where's Karma? I thought he was gonna come in later but it doesn't seem like he's coming." The class representative queries, catching your attention.

"Oh, uh, he had to sort something important out." Not many people knew about Karma's family situation except Rio, you, Nagisa, Yukiko and surprisingly Okajima.

That reminded you of what Karma said when he walked you to school this morning.

"Call me when you can, okay?" He says as pecks you on the lips and pulls away from the wholesome hug you two took part in.

You nod and wave goodbye as he journeys back to his home, the one where his parents will soon be arriving.

"I just remembered I gotta go do something, I'll be back in a few." At that, you walked out of the classroom.

You had also told Karma to text you when his parents had arrived from one of their many worldwide trips. But as you opened his messages, nothing was sent to you even since school started.

Maybe they haven't arrived?

Regardless of whether they were there or not, you called him.

The line was finally answered after a few seconds and you were met with a seemangry voice that did not sound like Karma whatsoever. Was it the wrong number?

You checked the information on the contact that you had called, and saw that it was the same number that belonged to Karma.

"Who the hell are you and why are you named "future wife" with a heart next to it?" You accidentally let out a laugh due to the way he said it.