#𝟯𝟵

"𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝!"

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

AS WE'D EXPECTED, it's no use. Even when we play the government card, the hotel just responds with claims of privacy protection.” A lady runs up to Karasuma, explaining the current situation.

“It figures.” he states, looking at the ground.

“It does?”

Karasuma turns toward Nagisa and Kayano.

“That mountaintop  hotel is a noted site for illegal negotiations.” He explains.

“A remote island in the southern sea? Couldn't ask for a better location.” Irina chimes in, turning toward the three.

“They have connections with some government higher-ups– even the police are hands off.” Karasuma adds.

Karma butts in. “Clearly they're not going to cooperate with us.”

“What are we gonna do? At this rate, a lot of us will die! We didn't come here to be killed!” Yoshida sputtered, sweat dripping down his face.

Hara, who was lying down with brightly coloured cheeks, speaks up. “Calm down, Yoshida. We won't die that easily. Just come up with a way to deal with this.” she weakly smiles, trying to encourage her panicked classmate.

Yoshida takes a deep breath and nods. “Yeah.. sorry, Hara.”

“It's too dicey to do what he says. ‘Send your two runtiest students?’ These wealkings!?” Teresaka barked, repeatedly bringing his fists down on their heads with force.

“We’d just be handin’ him hostages!!” the dual-haired male points out, and some had to agree that he wasn't wrong, but there's more to Nagisa and Kayano than meets the eye.

He clenches his jaw and moves his hands off the two.

“First off, I'm pissed at anyone who would even do this kinda thing. No one lays a finger on my cohorts! Except for me, of course.” the boy says, Kiara and Takuya giggle about their cells in the background.

“I say we ignore his demands!! Let's get everyone to a Tokyo hospital.”

“Im opposed.” teresaka mouth opens to protest, but is interrupted by Takebayashi. (unknown black haired guy w glasses u cant see thru) “if it is really an unknown artificial virus, even the biggest hospitals won't have the antivirals to stop it.”

He pushes his glasses up his nose bridge and walks to the side, everyone’s gaze following him.

“The time wasted in bringing in the sick could hurt them more.”

“Say whaaaat!?” Teresaka bellows, causing you to groan in annoyance. His loud voice was extremely irritating, and it gave you a fat headache.

“Karma..” you mumble, and he hums in response.

“Tell him to shut the hell up.” you asked softly, eyes closing one again.

“Aye, Teresaka! Shut the hell up ‘cause you’re irritating my girl and everyone else here.” Karma calls out, and the said boy frowns but shuts up nevertheless.

“We’ll work on treating the symptoms for now– you’d better hurry to the trade-off spot.” The same boy with glasses advised, getting towels for the sick.

“Takebayashi…” Teresaka mumbles.

“Our hands are tied. If Korosensei could move, we might’ve had a chance.. If only our assassination attempt had not gone quite so well.. So he's the one they’re after.” Karasuma continuously trails off.

“ I wonder if those students will just dutifully hand him over.” Irina adds, also thinking hard about the situation.

Karma sighs and gets up, looking at your sleeping body. Gently, he lifts you up, carries you to an empty futon, and slowly paces you down. He places the back of his hand on your burning forehead, noticing how hot it was.

“Don't worry, (name).. I'll make sure to get that cure for you, no matter what.” he promises and kisses your forehead.

Rio, who karma had placed you by, rolled her eyes.

“Of course you two have to act all lovey-dovey when we’re in a life or death situation!” She vocalises her frustrations.

“And of course you have to complain when you see it.” Karma responds in the same tone.

A ding goes off, and Nagisa pulls out his phone, his eyes met with Ritsu’s.

“Korosensei? All set!” she winks charismatically, all dressed up in an outfit.

Korosensei speaks up once his student speaks.

“It looks like Ritsu’s completed the prep work I asked her to do. I need all the healthy students to come to me. Wear something you can get dirty.” The octopus in a ball commands.

“Okay everyone who isn’t sick, apart from Okuda and Takebayashi, group up here! We need to make a plan so we all know what we’re doing once we leave the hotel.” The 14/15 year olds create a circle in front of the spiky haired male, listening attentively.

Karma got up and was about to walk in the direction of the group when he felt something grip him tightly. He looked down and saw you frowning as you struggled to keep your eyes open.

“Don't leave me..” You beg, your voice nothing but a whisper. Karma’s facial expression softens, and he crouches down. He gently moves any stray hairs from your forehead and kisses it, not caring whether it burns or not.

“Don't worry, my love.. I'm gonna get medicine for you, okay? So just wait here for me. We and everyone else will be back soon.. Hopefully, with the antidote.” he whispers the last part so you can't hear.

“Promise..?” you weakly hold out your pinky, waiting for him to intertwine his pinky with yours.

He does so and places another kiss on your lips. “See you later.” He reluctantly gets up and leaves you behind, not wanting to see your sad face. He really hopes that he can get that medicine..

“Oi, Karma! Hurry up bro!” Teresaka calls out.

The redhead rolls his eyes and makes his way to the group.

“So? The plan?” bitch-sensei questions, and Karasuma clears his throat.

“First off, we need good fighters to stay at the front with me, so if we encounter any accomplices of whoever we’re going to meet, we’ll be able to fight them off. We do not have much time, so we must hurry if we want to save everyone.” Everyone nods and sorts himself into groups: fighters, distractions, and people who are extra important (Nagisa and Kayano).

They all flood into three different cars and drive towards their destination.

“Is this the place?” Sugino asks, looking at the area that had no building whatsoever. It was just a tall cliff with trees everywhere.

“Everyone out! There is no time to waste.”

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝