#𝟮𝟱

"𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧."

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

YOU WALKED INTO the classroom holding Karma's hand.

"Is something going on with them?" Okajima questioned.

"What isn't ever going on with them? They always have something planned, maybe this is another one of the pranks." Mimura responded, many agreeing because it was true.

"Then care to explain why (name) is sitting on his lap while Karma kisses her neck!?" Hara shrieked, attracting even more attention.

Some didn't even hear the full sentence and just heard "Karma"(cough, Okuda), making them turn around.

Karma is one mischievous boy, so everyone wants to know what he's up to now, whether a prank or getting into another fight.

Yukiko and Fuwa walked into the classroom as everyone was gossiping.

Kataoka ran towards the two girls and dragged them to the window, which is where Rio, Hayami, Kataoka, Kaynao and Okuda were seated.

"Yuki!" Rio got up from her chair and hugged her best friend, Yukiko, hugging her back with a smile on her face.

"What happened? We walked in and everyone was gossiping." Fuwa explains, taking a seat in the nearest chair, her sitting on the chair backwards (the back of the chair was in front of her).

"Look at (name) and Karma." That was all Hayami had to say for everyone's attention to be on the two.

Karma had his arms wrapped around your waist as he mumbled incoherent words into your neck. It seemed like you two were being more touchy today.

Okuda's eyes looked away in sadness. Her crush, being so touchy with someone other than her fueled her anger, envy and sadness. Why couldn't it be her in your place?

Korosensei slithered into the classroom, trying to hush the commotion that clearly wasn't dying down.

He walked over to Isogai and Nagisa, who were also watching the scene discreetly.

"What's going on? Everyone won't calm down." The teacher pouted

"Ah, (name) and Karma are being quite strange today. First, they walked in holding hands and now look at them." Isogai directed Korosensei's attention to the newly formed couple.

You tried to get out of the boy's grip, embarrassed by how he was acting. You didn't want everyone to know about your relationship just yet, so you made him promise that you'd both act normal around each other.

"Karma, let go!" You whined, getting frustrated.

You finally managed to get out of his grip, giving you the chance to run over to your best friends. Or the 2 out of your 3 true loves.

"My wife!" You exclaimed, running over to the blonde who obviously welcomed you with open arms.

You pulled away from the hug and threw yourself into the arms of Yukiko Kanzaki, who slightly stumbled backwards from the sudden action.