#𝟭𝟬

"𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫"

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

YOU ZIPPED UP your bag and turned towards Karma, who was waiting for you. Motioning for him to start walking, you both leave the classroom.

"Hey, Yukiko, wanna go spy on them?" Rio asked, sitting on the class idol's desk.

Yukiko sweatdropped, fearing the worst of what she would witness on Karma and your "date". "No thank you, I would rather not use my afternoon to watch two lovers beat people up..." she said, getting up from her seat.

"Suit yourself. I'll just go on my own, or maybe bring Kayano with me!" Rio, smirking, turned towards Kayano, who was going to get sweets with Nagisa.

"Sorry Rio, me and Nagisa are going to get sweets!" At that, she skipped away with Nagisa trailing behind her, taking in the happiness the green-haired girl was emitting.

"Didn't you say you had to go see your grandparent today?" Yukiko questioned.

"Oh! I completely forgot. And I have to pick up my sibling on the way." She facepalmed. "I'll just ask them about it tomorrow. See ya, Yuki!"

Yukiko waved, and followed her friend outside the classroom.

-

You and Karma were talking of ways to torture your victims when you saw a group of people on black walking towards the two of you. One with long pink hair was pointing at you while her arm was locked with who you supposed was her boyfriend.

"Um, Karma, do you see them in front of us?" You turn towards him, wanting to make sure you weren't going mad.

"Yup. They look like they're looking for a fight. Should we give them what they-" Karma smirked, before being interrupted by one of the random people dressed in black.

"Wow~ we finally meet again, (name)! Or should I say, boyfriend stealer." The girl smirks and walks forwards towards you, while her 'gang' stayed behind her.

You groan, immediately recognising the voice. "Not again..." you mumble, your knuckles turning white in anger as you clenched your fists.

"You know them?" Karma quirked an eyebrow in your direction.

"Yeah, they were from my old school." You replied, moving your (h/c) hair out of your face.

"What do you want again, Kiyoko? It's been the 4th time you've come for me in a month." You send a glare her way, but she ignores it by cracking her neck and fingers as she laughs.

"I see you found yourself another boyfriend!"

"Leave him out of this. I don't understand why you're still coming for me over some small incident that dented your ego." You smirk, knowing you hit a nerve as you watched her pause in her steps, her mouth agape.

"You better close your mouth Kiyoko. We don't want flies to enter now, do we?" You say in a honey-sweet tone, as you walked towards her.

"Do you wanna fight?!" She exclaimed, irk marks appearing on her head.

"Maybe I do. Afterall, it'll teach you a lesson on what happens when you piss me of." You give her a closed-eye smile. Taking off your blazer, you threw it to Karma, who successfully caught it. Then you tied your (h/l) hair into a ponytail.

Getting into a fighting stance, you raised your fists.

You noticed how Kiyoko was shaking in fear. You stood up and gave her a fake look of sympathy. "Aww, seems like our dear Kiyoko is scared! Don't worry darling, I won't punch as hard as I did last time." You stated, clearly lying through your teeth.

"N-Next time! Next time I will make you pay! Just you wait." Anger flowed through her veins and her dramatic exit came to an end.

Pouting, you walked back to Karma and took your blazer. "I really wanted to punch her too.." you let your hair go free and put the hairband back onto your wrist.

"What was all that about?" Karma questions, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"According to her I stole her boyfriend even though I rejected his confession. And she told me it was my fault he dumped her for me. So ever since, she's held a grudge against me. I got so pissed that I beat her up, she went to hospital and I got expelled. Then end." You did jazz hands at your nonchalant summary of what happened.

"Wow, you're different from what I had expected." He looks at you, a new look appearing in his eyes, which you couldn't identify.

"What? Were you expecting to be a brat like my mother? Or stuck up? Sorry I don't meet your expectations, kind sir." You roll your eyes at him.

"Not everyone is who they seem to be."

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

I wonder if you spotted that hint I left...