#𝟯𝟳

"𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲."

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"ARE YOU DONE packing (name)? We need to start getting ready to leave.." Karma mumbles, sitting on your bed and watching you pack.

He decided to come over since he was bored and had already finished packing yesterday.

"I can't find the thing I bought yesterday..." You stand up and go to your desk, where most of your jewellery was. You figured that if you couldn't find the bag that had the item you had bought, then you probably took it out.

After a few minutes, you still can't find it, making you panic a bit. You used up all your monthly allowances to buy this expensive item, and it's lost. You did have enough money to buy another set, but it wasn't the same to you.

The most precious things to you as a rich kid are things you've worked hard to buy. You did more chores than usual and helped out more than you'd liked, which Irina decided to pay you for (Cause you asked).

"What's so important that you need to take with you?" Your boyfriend gets up from the bed and stands next to you.

"... something." You grab your phone and immediately call Irina.

Once she answers, you speak a different language, so Karma can't understand. You talk to her for a few minutes before running to her room, since she said that's where the item you were looking for was.

"Found it, we can start leaving. We have to get there by 10 am, right?" Karma nods in reply, grabbing his headphones and putting them around his neck.

"Pass me your suitcase." He's already at the front door, now waiting for you to put your shoes on, grab your own pair of headphones, backpack, and phone.

"I can hold it-" Karma sends you a stern look, making you pout as you pass him your suitcase.

Making sure to lock the door on your way out, you two walk hand in hand to the port, which is where the rest of the class was waiting for you two to arrive.

"Finally! We thought you two weren't going to come, maybe you were having a bit too much fun at her house, hm?" Rio smirks, deciding to tease the couple who were already blushing, especially Karma.

"Damn, Rio, you got Karma blushing crazy!" Everyone laughed, no-one has ever seen him like this.

"Shut up!" Karma says, covering his face with one hand, his other still holding tight onto yours as you laughed your ass off.

Once everyone calmed down, all of class 3-e boarded the cruise.

A lot of your class were making a fuss while boarding, since this is their first time on transport such as this.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Everyone was now relaxed after boarding the cruise and exploring, playing games as well. Everyone except Korosensei.

"Not a boat.. oh, no, not a boat! Everything in my head is going to pop out right now!" He mumbled, not looking like his lively self as he leaned against the railing.

"Get up, Korosensei. I can already see the island!" Kurahashi squealed excitedly.

Everyone immediately gathered around, watching as the boat slowly approached their destination.

"The place where we'll kill Korosensei! Six hours away from Tokyo." Maehara states, grinning from ear to ear.

You held onto the railing as Karma hugged you from behind. His chin rested on your head, listening to you rant about how fun this trip was going to be.