#𝟭𝟯

"𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝-𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬."

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

YOUR EYES OPENED slightly just to close them again due to the intense amount of light that was in your face.

After adjusting to the light, you realised that Yukiko, Hayami and Rio were all taking pictures of you. But they were also saying that 'they looked too cute', which leads you to realise that you were most likely sleeping on someone.

Turning around, you were met with a sleepy Karma who seemed to have just woken up. Your face softens at the sight of Karma looking so vulnerable.

Over these few weeks of you being in class e, you and Karma have grown pretty close. Some would say that you guys are rushing your friendship, but it was like you met your other half. You both clicked pretty much instantly, as if you were made for each other. There was never a dull moment between the two of you.

"The hell...?" Karma mumbles, using his arm to shield himself from the sun.

"They're finally both awake!"

"Why'd you run away with (name), Karma? You gotta share." Hayami pouted as she folded her arms.

"We gotta go eat before lunch ends. So hurry and get up, both of you!" Yukiko exclaims, pulling you up by your arms.

-✧-

You opened your bento box and split your chopsticks in two before taking a bite into your teriyaki chicken.

Karma was sipping on his very much loved strawberry milk before he suddenly took a bite of the tempura on your chopsticks, which you were just about to pit into your mouth.

Chewing the delicious seafood, Karma laughed after seeing your face. You looked absolutely baffled, to the point were your mouth was still slightly agape.

Rio snickered at your state, which caused her to abruptly start choking on her food. Hayami eagerly s̶l̶a̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ patted Rio's back to help with the choking, which made things worse for the blonde. Yukiko ignored the chaos occurring next to her and instead focused on her OTP ship, which starred you and Karma.

Currently you had decided to ignore Karma as a punishment for eating you beloved tempura.

"(name)~" the redheaded boy whined, shaking you softly. "I said I'm sorry! I can buy you more if you want.."

You immediately faced him, ecstatic at the thought of him buy you tempura.

"Really!?" You exclaimed, eyes shining bright in hope and happiness.

"Yeah, after school?" He asked

"After school." You confirmed, before turning back to your food. You picked up an onigiri with your chopsticks and held it in Karma's direction.

"Say 'aah'." You commanded, and he did exactly as you wanted.

The three girls sweatdropped as you continued feeding Karma, as if you wanted them to intentionally third-wheel on your 'classroom date'. So much for a girls-only lunch.

-✧-

"(name) looks pretty good with Karma by her side, much to my dismay..." Irina mumbled, as she watched Karma feed you from outside the classroom.

"I cannot wait for them to start dating! Then I can add more parts into their love story that I am currently writing at the moment!" Korosensei exclaims happily, whipping out his famous notebook, which carries stories from each of his classmates' love lives, excluding those who don't have one.

"If I had to be honest though, (ship name) is the most popular ship amongst the students. And it's my favourite one too!" Korosensei started to ramble about some of your secret dates you've had with Karma.

"Oh! And on their first date, (name) nearly got into a fight with some girl with long pink hair. But (name) scared her so bad that she nearly pissed her pants, so she ran away! But they both acted like it wasn't the first time it had happened..." Korosensei explained, not taking into account the fuming Irina Jelavic that was present.

"I have to go now. Don't wanna be late for my basketball game!" At that, he sped off to who knows where.

"That brat... she told me that she hasn't fought anyone before! Why the hell did she lie? Does she not trust me...?" Irina's mood turned from angry to sad in a matter of seconds, not wanting to believe the possibility of her only daughter not trusting her.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝