#𝟭𝟭

"𝐰𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥."

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

I've decided to use random parts from the anime in the story. The rest won't be part of the anime because I really can't be asked to write the whole anime again.

-

A FEW DAYS have passed since you and Karma's so-called "date". And currently, you were running extremely late. If it wasn't for Karma spamming messages to you in the middle of class, then you would have probably slept in for most of the school day.

10:34 am is what your phone read. Around 2 hours and 4 minutes after the due time to arrive at school. You didn't even have enough time to eat breakfast. So your stomach was growling like mad, threatening you to eat something immediately.

-

Arriving at your classroom, you slowly inched the door open, just to be met with BB pellets flying all around and a box-like machine producing them. You used your bag ad a shield and you ran to your seat.

"What the actual hell!?" You shouted over all the noise being produced. Before your seatmate, Karma, could answer, a loud 'POP!' was heard.

You instantly turned your head to the source of the familiar sound.

"Woah..."
"It managed to hit him!"
"I can't say I'm surprised, I mean, it IS a robot."

Your classmates murmured as they all looked back at the Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery in shock, wondering how it managed to shoot their teacher's tentacle off.

"Left fingertip destroyed. The newly added secondary gun has proved effective. Probability of killing you with the next attack: less than 0.001 percent. Probability of killing you with the next attack after that: less than 0.003 percent. Probability of killing you after graduation: greater than 90 percent." The robot explained, as you all looked at it.

"What is that?like I know it's a robot, but why is it here?" You turn back to Karma, using the moment of silence wisely.

"Apparently it's the new transfer student. Did you not get an email from Karasuma?" Karma asked you.

"I didn't have time to check since I was rushing to school. But why would they need a robot to help us with assasination? Isn't a pro assassin and a member of the Ministry Of Defence enough for us?" You tried to think of any possible reasons, but your mind was still cloudy as you hadn't fully woken up yet, despite all the noise you and the class had endured.

Karma shrugged at that.

"Now then, Korosensei, resuming attack phase." The Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery stated as everyone groaned and ducked their heads. Like many say, 'everyday is a new challenge'.

After every new attack, the robot would stop to say something before resuming. Resulting in no learning being completed at all.

It was like that for the rest of the day, it only stopped during lunch and break, which was used up to clean the mess it made.

"You don't happen to come with a vacuum cleaner, eh, Fixed Artillery?" Muramatsu patted the metal box. "Tch. Giving me the cold shoulder?" The boy frowned after not receiving a response from the box of bolts.

"What's the point in teasing a machine?" Someone else murmured, everyone getting back to work.

"Yo, (name)!" Your best friend, Rio, called out to you as she walked over.

"Hm?" You looked at her, signalling her to say what she wanted to say.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" She asked, smirking as she sat down on your desk.

You shrugged and replied with a 'why not'

"Okay, truth or dare?"

"Tru- actually no, dare. You better make it interesting Rio." Your eyes glinted with mischief as Karma just watched your interaction. Everyone was surprised when Karma decided to stay in class instead of skipping like usual. Some teased him saying that he had only stayed for you. Which was true, but Karma would never admit it. His ego was too high.

"Okay... I dare you to sit on Karma's lap." She grins and crosses her arms, waiting for you to do the dare.

Rolling your eyes, you walked towards Karma, who hadn't heard the dare, as you tried to fight off the blush that was appearing on your face.

"What?" Karma raised an eyebrow at your figure that was moving towards him. But you didn't reply with words. Instead, you replied by sitting on his lap, to which a lot of the girls watching squealed at.

The boy was caught off guard, but that was only for a moment. A moment too long, which is why you got off his lap, only to be pulled back down by somewhat large hands.

Karma wraps his arms around your waist and whispers in your ear.

"Leaving already? You just got here." You could practically feel his smirk expanding as your face went red.

"Just shut up." You whispered, feeling embarrassed enough.

"Ahhh! I so ship it. You guys should get married already!!" Kayano squeals, as some of the boys sweatdrop at her.

"Not until you and Nagisa get married first." You replied, laughing as you saw Kayano freeze in the middle of her happy dance, her face flushing a dark red.

"H-hey!" She squeaked, afraid to turn towards Nagisa, who was slightly blushing at your remark.

"Jeez, stop reminding me of how single I am!" Someone cried, resulting in even more laughter.

-

It was already in the middle of the third period and you were still seated on Karma's lap.

"Aren't you gonna go back to your seat?" Karma said, placing his head in the crook of your neck.

"Nah, it's more comfortable here than my seat." Now it was Karma's turn to blush. Even though Korosensei was still getting ambushed, he managed to comment on the two of you and the position you were in.

"Nyrufufufu, is that a couple I see!?" He exclaimed. You swore that at that moment, his smile grew wider.

"Focus on trying to not get killed, Sensei. Alright?" Sugino commented, as the rest of the class agreed.

"Let the couple have their moment and leave them be." Yada decided to add more fuel to the fire.

"Not Yada too..." you exclaimed, as everyone broke into fits of laughter once again.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝