#𝟯𝟴

"𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞."

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

"ARE YOU READY?" Korosensei says as he sits down on the wooden bench in the middle of a Chapel. His eyes squint and his smile becomes devious.

"No need to hold back. Come right at me!"

Okajima turns off the light and a video plays, all edited and narrated by Mimura. But during the video, Chiba and Hayami sneak out, which obviously doesn't go unnoticed by Korosensei.

"This video is really well done. You edited and narrated this, Mimura? Nice camera blocking, good music… really sharp. It really—" before the Octopus could finish his sentence, he was cut off by the video.

It showed him reading mature magazines, dressed as an insect, with a large blush of his face.

"Tokyo resident Korosensei (age unknown), His bribery failed." The video spoke out, making the teacher shriek in shock and embarrassment.

Laughs echoed through the Chapel, making him shrink in his seat.

"These are all the dirty magazines this Octopus has gathered."

"No! Come on, Okajima! I told you guys not to tell anyone!" He looks around frantically, as the video continues to tell the class of all his inappropriate deeds.

One hour later, Korosensei had totally lost his joyful spirit. He felt humiliated as he stared into space.

"For all that to be in the open… I can't go on living."

But the video said one more thing, which caused Korosensei to look down and gasped in shock.

"Water! But I didn't sense anyone pouring it in! It couldn't be.. High tide! Someone must've shortened the support pillars on this chapel…" Korosensei says to himself, trying to figure out how this water came inside. 

"Boatsick, shamed, and now waterlogged… you've slowed down quite a bit, haven't you?" Rio smirks, holding up the BB pellet gun, Isogai and Okuda copying her.

Before he knows it, most of the class form a circle around him, all guns pointing in his direction.

"Now for the main event… A promise is a promise. No dodgin' now!" Terasaka grins cockily.

'A valiant effort. But I already know where the snipers are.' Korosensei thinks to himself, smiling internally.

"Commence operation!" Ritsu says, wearing a bikini with a scuba diving mask, even though she won't be swimming.

Once she says this, the stop watch goes off. Sugino gives the signal for the operation to start inside the Chapel.

In five seconds, all of the teacher's tentacles are shot off, reducing his speed by a great amount.

The four on the jet skis immediately set out in different directions, which pull on the ropes attached to where most of the class is. The materials that created the Chapel are pulled apart at once, debris scattering into the ocean.

The rest of the class lock him in a hydraulic cage. Nagisa takes notes on how his teacher reacts to sudden changes of environment. A negative for Korosensei, but a positive for the e class.

Everyone starts shooting at him relentlessly, including ritsu.

"Game over!" Ritsu says with a bright smile as the clock his 1 minute. Chiba and Hayami shoot at the target, and mot even a second later, a huge explosion goes off where everyone is at.