#𝟮𝟲

"𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲."

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

BY THE TIME you and Irina had finished your shopping spree, school had already ended.

That meant only an hour till Karma would come and pick you up for the date. The first date as a couple actually, let me remind you. In all honesty, you were nervous.

You didn't want to do something that would embarrass yourself, especially saying something that shouldn't be said.

You were replying to messages on the class e group chat when Rio and Yukiko facetimed you. Picking up the call, you put it on speaker and then walk over to your dressing table, seeing what accessories you could add to your outfit.

"Hey baes!" Rio exclaimed, shuffling heard on her side.

"Hi Rio, (name)," Yukiko greeted as well as you.

"Hey guys, why'd you call?" You question, trying to untangle the necklaces in one of the drawers. Your fault for mixing them all together thinking that nothing would happen to them.

"To help, duh! We gotta help our bestie on her first date." Yukiko smiled happily. You loved when she acted like this because normally she's always speaking in a posh way, which you know isn't how she really speaks.

It's only moments like these where Yukiko feels like she could be herself. That's how close you three were. People are always saying "trios don't work", but all three of you just proved them wrong.

You walked to your bed and turned your camera around so that instead of them seeing your face, they'll see your room.

"Alright so Irina bought me multiple outfits for the date, I'll show you them." You grabbed the bag that belonged to you and started to check through them to see which bag had what inside.

After a few seconds, you found the back you were looking for and prepared to lay them out so that Rio and Yukiko would get a good look at each of them.

"Okay, so I have around 6 outfits, choose two each and we'll just keep narrowing them down till we get one." The two girls nodded.

"Not gonna lie, I think it would be better if we came over, so we could actually help," Yukiko stated, making you hum in agreement. I mean, she wasn't wrong.

Irina had to go out again for something, but she said she'll try not to take long so that she could either see you off or at least contribute.

"I'm already outside my house, are you able to come Yukiko?" Rio asks as you can hear cars passing by.

"Um, yeah sure. I don't think dad is coming home today again, he said that he has important business and can't be done at home, something like that." Yukiko explains

"Are we gonna end the call or just stay in it till you both get here?" You ask, taking a seat.

"Yeah, we might as well just stay on call," Rio says.

A few minutes of you two gossiping, you remember something.

"Oh! Did you tell the class what I told you to say?" You question, silently hoping they did.

"Yeah, but most of them didn't buy it. For example, Okajima and Maehara were trying to convince everyone that it wasn't a prank because you looked like you enjoyed it. Apparently you moaned too." Yukiko says, holding in her laugh as she sees your face, while Rio just outright laughs. You could see people in the background giving her the side eye and dirty looks.

"Those pervs. Of course they'd say that. I'm not even surprised." You roll your eyes.

"Oh and Karma told Nagisa by the way. And Nagisa may or may not have told Kayano, who told Fuwa, who told Hayami who also told Okuda and Kataoka. So basically, the mission to make everyone believe that you both weren't dating failed because now everybody knows." You groan in frustration.

It's not that you were embarrassed of being Karma's girlfriend, it was just that you knew how good-looking he was, and when you had previously dated someone, you had received multiple threats, some even being death threats about how you should stay away from their "senpai".

They were all delusional, but that didn't mean that they couldn't hurt you. Back on the main campus, you met a lot of girls who had huge crushes on Karma, one of them even went to jail for killing a girl who got too close and flirted with Karma, which didn't even happen.

The now-deceased girl accidentally bumped into Karma, apologised and walked away. That was it. Yet she died because of that.

"(name), open the door, we're here." You said okay and ended the call before going downstairs and opening the door.

You were met with two people jumping into your arms, the two unmistakably being Rio and Yukiko.

"Hello to you two!" You smiled at them and pulled away, locking the door as you all ran to your room.

"You have around 45 minutes to get ready, so we need to hurry." You point to the outfits laid on your bed as you continue your sentence. "Which one?"

"Um, I like this one," Yukiko points to a white top with a black drawstring skirt. It was one of your favourites but didn't know if you should wear it or not. (link in my comment)

"Yeah, that one is nice but I prefer the one in the middle," Rio holds up another outfit, a red crop top and black jeans. (link in my comment)

"Okay, make it random. One or two? We'll pick at the same time, one will have the obvious majority of votes. Three, two, one!" You countdown before saying your chosen number.

(1 is the one with the skirt, 2 is the jeans one.)

"[number]"

"Two."

"One!"

"Seems like [number] won, so that's what you're wearing! Go get changed." Rio turned you around and pushed you into the walk-in closet and closed the door.

You took a few minutes to get changed before walking back out.

"Damn, you look so fine in that.." Rio winked at you, heat rising to your cheeks.

"I have to agree with her, I'm sure Karma won't be able to resist looking at you!" Yukiko added, giggling at your reaction.

"Yuki, please do my make-up? You're amazing at it!!" You beg the said girl, who finally agreed to do it.

You sat down in front of your dressing table and took out your makeup, laid them out, all ready for your best friend to work her magic.

During the process, Rio was being loud as usual. She was showing Yukiko inspo for the makeup, showing off her celebrity crushes, playing music, everything.

"Waah, you look so pretty! I'm jealous, Yukiko, you should do mine too next time we go out. I'll pull so many, the end of the line will be in Ohio." You laugh at that, I mean, Rio DOES have rizz (obvs).

With the help of Yukiko and Rio, you managed to do everything you needed, accessories, perfume, everything. 5 more minutes till it was 5pm, the time your date started.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝