#𝟯𝟬

"𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲."

I disappear for a bit and come back to see this book with 5k already?!
I swear it was only 4k last week, so grateful <33

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

KARMA HAD TAKEN you home so that you could get changed, not wanting you to get sick.

You sat down, your eyes becoming slightly droopy. Even though it was summer, today was somewhat cold (4 degrees, it's giving uk weather). You had already taken a shower and changed out of the wet clothes into something comfier.

"I'm gonna take a shower now, call me if you need anything," Karma announced as he walked to one of the many luxurious bathrooms in your home.

You nodded in response and closed your eyes. You felt lightheaded, your vision of your home swimming around in circles.

You only were going to close your eyes for a bit, just until you felt better. Today was somewhat tiring, so you did deserve this. Although you'd have to pay for skipping school with the unnecessary amount of homework given to you.

But a sudden reminder that Korosensei said he was going to pass by yours and Karma's for the homework gave you the energy to get up and search for it.

It was maths homework, something to do with direct proportion and inverse proportion. You were already good at the lesson, so the work would be easy.

You stretched and cracked your fingers before grabbing a pen, ready to complete the work.

By the time you had finished a single question, Karma walked out of the bathroom shirtless, with loose jogging bottoms on his lower half. He didn't bother wearing it properly since his hair was dripping water everywhere, so he was slightly sagging to the point where you could see his boxers.

He took a seat next to you on your 500k couch, drying his red hair.

He took a look at you and saw your eyes wanting to close and your head falling, but you woke up almost immediately before repeating the cycle Karma was going to interrupt.

Snatching the pen out of your hand, he moved the work away from you.

"Give it back!" You whined, your voice sounding sick and congested.

"You sound awful." Karma notices your slightly flushed cheeks and softly places the back of his hand on your neck, cheeks, and forehead.

"Oh god, you're burning up! You're coming down with something." The boy exclaimed, running a hand through his somewhat dry hair.

Knowing that you haven't eaten yet, Karma got up to go and prepare food for you. Just as he reached the kitchen, he heard you sneeze a couple of times before coughing. You must be really sick then.

"Karma, it is so cold. . !" You complain, the boy hurriedly bringing over a few blankets for you, pecking your lips before walking off again.

"I'll check up on you in a bit, okay?" He walks back to the kitchen and prepares a bowl of soup, a remedy for colds and fevers. He also pulled out a thermometer and prepared it.

While the hot water was boiling, he decided to give the thermometer to you now.

"Here, take your temperature so I'll know what I have to do to take care of you." Once again, he made his way to the kitchen to chop the vegetables.

Looking at the thermometer in your hand, you placed it where it was meant to be and waited until the designated time went off.

Around a minute later, the timer went off and you decided to take a look to know how bad the fever was.