#𝟭𝟳

"𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟. "

are my chapters short??

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

YOUR EYES FINALLY opened, your eyes glowing in the sunlight. You sat up but immediately laid back down due to the pain caused when Takaoka harshly flipped you over.

"You're finally awake." A very, very familiar voice spoke into your ear, making you slightly flustered.

You backed away from the redhead who smirked at you.

"Aww, (nickname) is blushing." He teased, you tryna calm down your speeding heart. Clearly he is a hazard to your health and should be arrested for stealing your heart.

"What time is it?" You asked, rubbing your eyes.

"Around 4pm. You fainted, so you didn't get to see the amazing fight between Nagisa and what I'd assume you'd call a 'sewer rat'." He fills you in on today's events.

"Oh, and your mum said that you should go to someone's house for the weekend since she's too busy to look after you." You rolled your eyes at that. She barely spends time with you, so this wasn't a surprise for you.

"Of course she is. But I need to find someone to stay with..." you recall that Rio was going to her aunts, Yukiko was having a day out with her family and Kaynano was extremely busy.

Karma wiggled his eyebrows at you.

"How about mine?" He suggested, knowing that none of your close friends were free.

You thought about that one. Wouldn't it be awkward, especially because you like him, so you'd probably embarrass yourself.

"I don't know..." you wanted to go to his house so badly, so what was holding you back?

"C'mon (name)!" Karma whined, wanting you to come over.

"Fine, fine." You smile at the happy Karma, who had rushed to get your stuff so that you could leave.

-✧-

Karma unlocked his door after you both went to collect your stuff for the 2 days you were spending at his.

You entered and were in awe at the expensive decor laid in perfect place, clean and everything.

"Do you do spring cleaning every hour or something... I can't see dust wherever." You squint your eyes at a golden miniature statue in search of even a speck of dust. You disliked how perfect this house was.

"Hah! I found dust." You picked up that one piece of dust you found, which sadly flew off your finger after you sneezed intensely, making you frown.

Karma had to use all his power to move you away from his family's souvenirs from many countries so that you would put your things in the guestroom which was conveniently next to Karma's bedroom.

-✧-

You had taken a bath, eaten with Karma and now it was 11pm on the dot. And you were bored af. Karma was currently washing the dishes after he forced you to sit on the couch.

"Can we watch a movie?" You called out to Karma, who said 'sure' in response.

You reached out to grab the remote and put on a scary movie that was trending on tiktok.

"Surprised you didn't put it on Wednesday. I thought you liked gore." Karma smirked at you as he cuddled with you underneath the blanket that the two of you had to share, much to your happiness.

"Watched it a while ago. Kayano said it was scary but I wasn't scared at all." You remember it being a girls night and Kaynano had put on Wednesday, her being the only one screaming and receiving weird and concerned looks from Rio, you and Yukiko.

Just as you turned to face the screen, a jumpscare appeared, making you flinch violently. You cursed at the screen, angry that it made you flinch right when the series started. Karma was laughing his head off at your angry self and you punched him weakly. I mean, his laugh was contagious, so you were slightly smiling as well.

You then realised how hot Karma looked at that moment. His collarbone, everything.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Karma watched you blush, his heart skipping beats with the cute face you had managed to pull off. That was until you whipped out your phone, snapped a few pictures and watched Karma as his eyes widened and his face was on fire.

You couldn't stop laughing, Karma's flabbergasted face replaying in your brain as you lost all sources of oxygen. Karma grew mad at you and pinned you down to the couch. Your laugh immediately ceased after seeing Karma's hot face. Like damn, he was too good-looking. We need people like him on earth.

"Disrespecting your master? Hm, I might have to punish you for that." Karma says, his random duality appearing as he licks his lips

You push him off as your face lights on fire.

"Let's just watch the stupid movie..." a jumpscare comes up as you turn to the screen, making you let out a small scream. Cue Karma laughing once again as you glared at him.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝