#𝟮𝟭

"𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫."

TYSM EVERYONE FOR 1K READSSS! IM SO HAPPY RN, WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN
<3

AND THIS MORNING THE FANFIC WAS #14 FOR AKABANE, NOW ITS AT #2 [6th feb]

EDIT [8TH feb 2023]: ITS NOW AT NUMBER 1!?!? TYSM EVERYONE <333

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"COME IN."

YOU walked into the faculty room where your mother was fixing up her makeup and applying a new layer of lip gloss.

"(name)!" Irina exclaimed and pulled you in for a hug. "I feel like we haven't seen each other for years."

"Try being less busy then." Your cold answer made Irina freeze up.

Sure, you could be cold, but she felt that this time was more serious. Like, SERIOUS serious.

"(nickname), what's wrong?" Irina pulled away from the hug and looked at you with a mix of confusion and concern.

"I want to know about my father."

-✧-

"Karma, where's your girl?" Rio sat on the desk where Karma was sitting, using his phone.

"Talking to her mom. She kinda zoned out about something during the fight, I think it has to do with Vitch-sensei." Karma shrugged at the end of his sentence and continued with the game you showed him yesterday, which was obviously Genshin Impact.

"Sus. Anyways! We gotta get you to confess to her." Karma was so shaken by that sentence to the point where he accidentally got himself killed.

He cursed and turned his phone off, giving the blonde his full attention.

"What did you say?" He wasn't listening to what she just said due to being distracted.

She sighs. "You're hopeless. I said we need to get you to confess to (name)."

Karma shook his head immediately.

"She doesn't like me like that. She sees us as best friends, not a potential couple." Karma shot down the idea, scared to get rejected and ruining your friendship.

"I don't wanna ruin what we already have." Karma looks away from Rio.

"But who knows? She might even like you back!" Rio winked at the boy before walking off.

-✧-

Irina's blue eyes widened in shock. Your father? What the hell was she gonna say now? She couldn't use the 'he went to get milk' joke because 1) it's not the truth and 2) you would be able to tell if that was the truth or not.

"I-, um..." Jelavić stuttered, averting her eyes away from your cold ones.

"Don't you dare lie to me this time. I want to know the truth and you better give it to me." You crossed your arms under your chest, tension becoming thicker.

Irina sighed, knowing she had avoided the topic for long enough. Motioning for you to take a seat, she followed your movements as you sat on a comfortable burgundy leather chair.

"So... your father. He was an assassin like me and it turned out we were on a mission to assassinate each other." Irina had a distant look in her eyes, something you've never seen before.

"He tried to drug me but his plan failed miserably as I had already found out he was trying to murder him. So I played dumb, and went back to his house with me."

"Thing is, I was also drunk, so I wasn't able to assassinate him as he had already passed out."

-✧-

"My head..." Irina groaned, removing the satin sheets from her body.

As she got up from the comfortable bed, she realised this wasn't her house.

"The hell? Did I get kidnapped?" The Serbian woman looked around before laying her eyes on a figure who was peacefully dreaming away.

Irina tightened her silk robe bore making her way to the figure.

❝ Is he asleep?❞ she thought before finally reaching the man. ❝ His breathing is steady and unwavering, he must be asleep.❞

Irina was just about to move away from the man to go find a gun to assassinate him when she was flipped onto the bed, her eyes widening.

❝ What the...❞ she moved from the figure almost immediately as the man slowly sat up.

"I see you're awake, darling." The man whispered to the woman.

"Let's take things slow, hm? You seem more interesting than my previous clients, it just makes me wanna spend more time with you before one of us dies." The man smirked at Irina, who had finally regained her composure.

"I have to say, you are undeniably breathtaking. Oh, how I want those hands to pleasure me..." Irina shivered in fake delight, seeing the man slowly submit to her seduction.

❝ Easy, a bit too easy. ❞ the blonde thought.

"You seem to be rushing this a bit, don't you think Ms. Jelavić?" The man smirked .

-✧-

"We got closer over around 3 weeks. He proposed to me to be his girlfriend and I accepted..." Irina mumbled.

You kinda regretted bringing up the topic, but you needed to know.

"Then I got pregnant, he left and yeah." Irina looked at you with a serious look.

"About my father, during the fight with Korosensei and Itona, I had a flashback of something to do with him. I don't know what it's about though because I can't remember." You smiled apologetically

"Sorry for being so cold to you as well. I love and always will, okay?" You got up and hugged the woman, who was on the verge of crying.

"Love you too." She smiled at your leaving figure.

As you opened the door, you were met with Karma who was zoning out. Waving your hand in front of his face, you finally managed to catch his attention.

"I'll see you at home mother." You smiled at the woman before dragging Karma off to go to McDonald's. Another unofficial date.

"Ah, young love!" Korosensei swooned at the potential couple as the female teacher rolled her eyes at the target's childish behaviour.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝