#𝟯𝟲

"𝐎𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚,  𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!"

OMDS THANK YOU ALL FOR 30K AND 929 VOTES!! I'm sososososo grateful, I didn't even expect to come this far, thank you for reading this book!! <3

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"One for each of you!" KOROSENSEI EXCLAIMS, A new day dawning on the members of the end class.

On his desk were piles and piles of humongous guide books, even worse than the one they had received for their trip to Kyoto.

Carrying a book back to his desk was Maehara, who was obviously struggling, already tired from just holding the book.

"Again with the ridiculous guidebooks!" The auburn boy cried as he set the book on his table, immediately slumping into his seat as if he had run 800m.

You were currently asleep on your chair, all the chaos going unnoticed by you. Many had wondered how you were able to sleep through all this noise.

"It's like an accordion!" Okajima points out, flicking through the wide and many-paged book.

Karma's book was already on his desk, but he had gotten up to get another one, specifically for you. He knew you wouldn't be happy if he woke you up, especially since you've lost sleep due to exams.

"And this isn't even enough. The temptations of summer are simply too many to mention. Now, then… we are about to head into summer vacation." Everyone quietens down at the sound of their teacher's voice, all attention now on him.

"But, you have a certain main event coming up."

"Yeah, the hard-won fruits of our wager!" Rio says with a smile.

"It's a privilege normally reserved for the class with the best grades– that is, the A class. But this time, both the A and E classes dominated the top fifty. You more than qualify." Korosensei addresses the class, his proud smile shown.

Reading the leaflet that was provided to them, many came to the realisation that they were finally having the trio they'd worked so hard to achieve; a three day and two night stay at an Okinawa resort!

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Let 'em have that lousy old domestic trip." Seo Tomoya waves his hand in dismissal, not really caring.

"Some big five you are, choking when it matters the most!" The class screams at the four, upset that they'd lost the wager and the chance to get the end class to do whatever they wanted.

They also felt humiliated, since the end ass of all people had gotten better scores than some of those who were part of Asano's friend group. They had all placed trust in those five  only for them to disappoint them.

"What a joke!"

"The only winner you've got is Asano!" Some boy screamed into the face of what I'll assume is Seo, grabbing him by the collar and shaking him hard.

"Will you shut up?" A familiar echoed in a stern tone, making everyone go silent as they faced their "king".

"A beaten dog has no business barking. Sit and stay until I tug your leash." Asano says, thinking about how to get revenge on the e class.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Is that what you'd like to do then?" Korosensei questioned, looking at one of the class representatives, Isogai Yuuma.