#𝟭𝟲

"𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. "

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

YOU WERE AROUND 15 minutes late to PE, which you didn't really care about since you had already mastered most of the moves being taught. Currently, your class is learning to be more flexible and use their bodies in training. Something you were naturally good at.

As you walked into the field, you noticed a man talking to your class as everyone smiled at him. You walked to the back before taking a seat, which didn't go unnoticed by the teacher.

"You! Who just walked in, why are you late?" The man who got beaten by a boy who normally is mistaken for a girl says.

"I had stuff to do. You can continue teaching." You roll your eyes at him, immediately taking a dislike to the man who called you out.

Takaoka narrows his eyes at you, sending you a glare that doesn't install any fear in you. Instead, it made it harder for you to not burst out laughing at the silly man in front of you.

The said man opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a furious Maehara.

"Hey, wait a minute, this is impossible! With so little time for learning, our grades will plummet! And no free time either? This is stupid." Maehara shouts but Takaoka puts a hand on his head, causing the boy to pause.

With a smile like the roblox noobs have, the man kneed the poor boy in the stomach, forcing air out of his lungs.

" 'We can't' nothing. You will." The new PE teacher says, the same smile still stuck on his face. (the alliteration tho!?)

"It's like I said: we're a family, and I'm the dad. Show me a family that doesn't do as the dad says. If you wanna sit out, go ahead! I'll use my authority to use new students to replace you." He gives his speech about family as you finally reach your limit and burst out laughing, making everyone turn to face you.

"I'm so, so sorry. But you? Our dad? In your dream. No one would want a madman like you as our dad. Not even me, and I'm fatherless." You smirk at the man, spotting multiple irk marks appearing on his head.

"You-" Takaoka cuts himself off before taking a deep breath.

"What? Am I pissing you off now? Aww, our self-proclaimed father is angry, guys." You pouted at him, acting all cutesy to make him even angrier.

He stomped his way to you, a dark look on his face.

"You brat. Have you no shame? How dare you disrespect your father." He pulls your hair and forces you to stand up.

"My father is probably dead, so you must be mistaken." Your face was blank.

He swings a fist your way, but you dodge it with ease. You stuck your tongue at him as everyone sweatdropped, noticing how you and Karma were becoming more and more similar.

"(N-name), I don't think y-you should make him angry, he already hurt Maehara..." Okuda says, everyone nodding in agreement.

"We can't have anyone else getting hurt," Isogai stated.

You forcefully removed the hand on your hair before taking a seat, all while giving your teacher a fake smile. You gestured towards the front of the class, and he got the memo that you wanted him to continue his long speech about pe, which one could care less about.

He decided not to do anything to you and just walked over to Yukiko and Mimura, hugging them by their neck. Mimura looked like he was about to piss his pants and Yukiko's eyes were wide in fear.

"What about you two? Coming along with good ol' dad, rights?" The man asks.

Yukiko shakes her head with pursed lips and stands up.

"Well I, um, I don't want to. I prefer Karasuma-sensei's class!" Yukiko gives Takaoka a look, which makes him lick his lips. He then sends her flying with a punch to her cheeks, making everyone cry out in worry for their class idol.

Seeing your best friend getting hit flicked a switch that should have never been touched.

"You rat. Go drown!" Someone shouts from the crowd, immediately going silent at the glare given to them. Let us pray for this person, who could've been you (not) or Okuda or anyone.

You stood up, furious. You ran up to him and punched him in the face, which he couldn't block due to the randomness of that attack. As the man fell with a loud thud!, you got on top of him and started to beat the hell outta him.

Sure, your punches were strong, but it wasn't enough to overpower the man under you. But you need your girlboss time.

Suddenly, you were flipped over, the positions now being reversed as Takaoka, who I must note was now strangling you, was on top and you were bottom. (don't turn this into something else I beg-)

You saw black starting to cloud your vision as the psycho raised a fist at you, ready to throw his long-awaited punch to your flawless face, one of your many features Karma fell for.

"Takaoka! Stop this abomination." Karasuma ran like the fittest man, pushing the sewer rat off you. He checked up on you, failing to realise you had just passed out.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝