#𝟯𝟱

"𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧!"

2192 words!!
╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"(name)!!" KARMA WHINES, SHAKING you from behind, wanting attention. You've been studying for finals for around two hours now, and Karma was getting annoyed. He was meant to be studying with you, like a study date, but he decided against it, claiming he "didn't need to study".

You were worried though, because you knew that the Asano's would pull some trick to make your class lose the bet. You had already expressed your worries to him, but he played it off cool, saying that he'd be able to complete whatever question was thrown at him.

Even though he got the best score out of the whole class for midterms didn't mean the same thing was going to happen for finals. Plus, since this was your last year in junior high, it meant a lot to get a good score. Especially if you two wanted to go to Kunugigaoka High.

You sighed, putting your pen on the desk, stretching your limbs for a bit as you sat in the same position for a while.

"Karma.. can you at least study a bit? For me? I don't want you to fail.." you look at him with pleading eyes, wanting the best for him.

He groans. "I told you, don't worry! I don't need to study." You open your mouth to retaliate, but he cuts you off with a kiss.

Your cheeks flush, not expecting that sudden gesture. "Trust me, okay?" Karma asks, you only have the option to nod.

He kisses you again on the cheek, before pulling you into his lap. "Now, I'd like to have my attention." He smirks, leaning in, faces inches apart.

"You'll get it if you study at least one chapter with me." You smirk, knowing he'd probably accept the deal.

He sighs in defeat before mumbling a small "Fine."

Your smile widens and you get off his lap to retrieve the book that was on your desk in your room.

You take a seat next to him, but he pulls you back into his lap once again, making you roll your eyes. He seems extra clingy today.

Your back was against his chest as you told him what you understood from the topic so far, and him correcting you if you got something wrong.

20 minutes later, you had finished 3 chapters of the booklet, and Karma was tired.

"darling… Can we cuddle, please? I'm tired.." He sits up to whisper into your ear, pouting.

You had changed positions, you were sitting cross-legged on the bed while Karma was lying on his back, staring at you fondly as you went over your notes.

You looked up before nodding, a small smile on your face as you placed the book down, crawling into your boyfriend's warm embrace.

You placed a kiss on his cheek, both of you expressing your love for each other, falling asleep in each other's arms.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Finals. All the studying from previous nights and learning from classes led up to this moment, which would decide if you were worthy of being accepted to Kunugigaoka's high school division or not.