#𝟮𝟴

"𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭."

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"SO, HOW WAS it?" Rio continuously raised her eyebrows at you, a way of her being playful.

"Fun, but I think I sprained my ankle while ice skating." You frown as you turn your ankle, slightly hissing in pain. Maybe you should get it checked.

"You went ice skating!?" Yukiko exclaimed, eyes wide. She'd expect you guys to go to an amusement park or a cafe, just like a typical wattpad date.

"Mhm! Pretty great for a first date and my first time ice skating. I actually learnt how to do it properly, we should all go another time." You give them a closed eye smile, Rio pulling your cheeks and obsessing over how cute you were.

"Where's Karma?" A voice said as they took a seat next to you. Turning to your left, you were met with Hayami.

"Hey!" You hugged the girl before answering her question.

"If I'm honest, I don't know. I texted him earlier and he said he'll come in soon but for now I dunno where he is." You shrug, not taking the situation seriously.

"Alright. . ." Hayami trailed off, thinking of a new topic to start.

"Oh yeah! Asano randomly talked to me today on my way to school, which I find pretty surprising." Hayami says.

"What really?" You questioned. Asano wasn't one to ever talk to someone in the end class, except for you, just not in places where everyone can see.

"That's surprising." Rio moved forward to get a better sip of this tea that was about to be spilled.

"He dropped the stuck-up act? Or maybe it was his father?" Yukiko mumbled.

"I know right!? But he told me to tell (name) that she's joining their girls' basketball team." All eyes went to you, ready for your reaction. You just sighed.

You knew he'd pull a move like this. Plus, after the girls' basketball tournament, who wouldn't? You knew you were good. He knew you were good.

But all he wants is to use your talents to get a better name for this school. Neither he nor his father cared about whether you wanted this or not, it was an order. A command. Refusing this so-called "opportunity" would cause trouble.

You've dealt with this family once, you weren't gonna make the same mistake a second time.

"I'll talk to him and tell him I'll join." You finally responded, the girls giving you confused looks.

You had already voiced your opinion on joining any sports clubs, saying that they just took up your time. Making them wonder why you had changed your mind.

"You sure? No pressure or anything. He'd have to accept your decision, even if it's negative." Rio tried reassuring you, knowing that you'd don't want this.

"It's fine, kinda wanted to try being on a permanent team anyways." You fake smiled before getting up.

"I'll be back." Before anyone could say anything, you had already made your way out of the classroom, silently fuming.

You were going to make sure you find Asano.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It was 25 minutes into the lesson and neither you nor Karma had arrived.

Hayami, Yukiko and Rio were all worried.
What could be so important that you disappeared for a long amount of time?

Since it was Irina teaching and not Korosensei, Rio opened your group chat consisting of you, Hayami, her and Yukiko.

no.1 wifey
(name) where tf r u

Feeling their phones buzz in their pockets, they slyly fished the phone out of their pockets, opening the chat.

no.1 wifey
istg if u don't get ur ass back to class

chiba's secret gf
(name) ur worrying us 😟

our idol
come back to class.
or I'll come find you.

no.1 wifey
damn (nickname), u hear that?
best get ur ass before yuki beats
it for u

chiba's secret gf
off-topic, but who changed my
name?

our idol
(name)

no.1 wifey
(name)

chiba's secret gf
oh-

"Girls, either hand over your phones or turn them off completely," Irina says, crossing her arms as she impatiently waited for what the girls would do, obviously them choosing to do the latter.

"Now, as I was saying. You want to make sure the sentence makes sense. So you will need a determiner to introduce a noun. They can also modify a noun or describe it." Irina writes two sentences on the board with her chalk.

Rio could care less since she already excels in English. Her worries were focused on you, wondering what happened.

You replied to messages quite fast, since you always have your phone on you.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"You know what I want." Asano meant business.

"Um, no I don't?" You were confused.

The strawberry-haired boy took steps closer to you, making good you take some back. Luckily, this time it wasn't you trapped between him and a wall, so no cornering and using his manipulation tactics.

Sadly, you had managed to trip over a stray tree branch, you falling on your bum and Asano towered over you, crouching to reach your level.

He held your cheeks in one hand before smoothly moving it so that your chin would be raised, making you look hot with the glare you gave him.

Him touching you like that was a big no-no.

"I want you to do me a favour." He whispers.

If you were one of his fans and weren't dating Karma, you would've thought he was good-looking. Too bad that's not the case.

"Listen, you can't keep telling me you want this and want that without telling me. And I'm not doing absurd things. Make it something reasonable. I know you're smarter than this."

You smirked, noticing how his eyes slightly widened. He stood up and dusted his well-ironed trousers, not bothering to give you a helping hand.

"Tell me what's been going on in e-class." Turning towards you, you fake a thinking face before answering.

"You know what? I kinda like being on the girls' basketball team! When's the next match?" You questioned.

He raised his eyebrows at this, but let it go.

"This Friday. Do not be late." At that, he just left.

Finally getting up from the ground, you dusted your uniform before making your way back to class. Unaware that someone had just watched the entire interaction.

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝