#𝟯𝟭

"𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬."

sorry for not updating for so long,
I had writer's block and was struggling
also, thank you for 8k!? you all mean the world to me, and I'm thankful you helped me come this far ♡♡

1.4k words

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

9:13 pm

unknown
come to xxx park in ten
minutes

you
and what makes you think
I'm gonna waste my time
to meet whoever you are?

unknown
just come
we need to talk.

read at 9:14 pm

YOU GROAN AS you roll out of bed.

You had finally recovered from the sudden fever you had, your life turning back to normal. A kdrama was playing on your TV in your room, but you had to pause it due to the unknown and demanding message that was sent to your number.

Throwing on a pair of jogging bottoms and a leather jacket on top of your oversized graphic tee, you walked outside.

Irina was thankfully asleep at this hour since she had a lot to do in the morning.

It didn't take you long to arrive at the park you were asked to go to. Nobody was there so you took it upon yourself to sit on one of the swings.

You hummed a song to yourself while looking around. It was so peaceful. You hadn't thought of going to the park at night, so this was your first time.

You loved the feeling of being awake when your part of the world was asleep.

Karma would be unhappy with the fact you're out this late. You have school the next day, which means that you'd probably fall asleep in class if you didn't sleep enough.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to actually come." A familiar voice brought you out of your thoughts, your head turning in the direction the voice was heard from.

The person walked into the lamppost's light, their face shown clearly.

"Should've known it was you, Kiyoko. What do you want now?" You got up from the swing and made your way towards the girl, who also did the same.

"I came for revenge." The girl glared at you, hatred seen in her hazel eyes, long pink hair flowing in the gentle breeze.

"6th time you've said that this year ever since I've left the school. If you're gonna get "revenge", do something instead of just saying it." You smirk

"As the saying goes, actions speak louder than words." Kiyoko laughs at that, your smirk fading.

"It seems like you haven't even noticed that I already came for you. I bet you and Karma are on bad terms, and all because of me!" Her laugh grows with every passing breath, your confusion growing.

"Since you're so clueless, I sent a video of you and Asano Gakshuu flirting. A picture and a video, to be specific." The girl revealed.