#𝟭𝟵

"𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝."

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

YOU AND KARMA walked into the classroom hearing a lot of murmuring from your class.

"Everyone, please take a seat as homeroom is about to start," Korosensei informed everyone as they took their seats.

Somehow, you didn't even glance at your teacher once until you had sat down and looked towards the front, where you were met with a big-headed Korosensei.

Your eyes went wide as a hand went to your mouth to muffle the laugh that was slipping out from you. Half the class turned to look at your figure, wondering what was up with you.

First, you were walking to school with Karma, which doesn't normally happen because Karma is always late and so are you, but you always manage to arrive before him.

Second, you were zoning out a lot when people were greeting you, and Karma had to nudge you on the side to take you back into reality.

Lastly, your cheeks went pink whenever you were near Karma. Some people knew of your growing crush for Karma, but that was only 5 to 6 people. Not even half of your class.

You covered up your laugh with a cough before turning silent.

"Korosensei, your head is approximately 33 percent larger. Please explain." Ritsu spoke in a monotone voice like usual.

"It soaked up all this moisture thanks to the humidity in the air. " the teacher then proceeded to squeeze his skin. A drop of water falls into a nearly full bucket of what you assumed the Octopus had soaked up.

"Now, Karasuma has told me that another transfer student will be arriving shortly."

"Yeah, well, it's probably another assassin." Maehara yawned, not surprised by the news.

"Heh, last time I got into trouble for taking Ritsu lightly..." Ritsu giggled at that. A few days ago, the said girl had a personality glow up and went through a pretty short rebellious phase which is where she went against her creator's wishes.

"But this time I won't make the same mistake again!" Korosensei raised a finger at everyone, enthusiasm present. Ritsu giggled at that.

"It is nice to have someone else on your side in any case though. It makes you more confident that you'll assassinate me!" Korosensei says as he rubs his fingers together.

"Have you heard anything about this Ritsu? You know, as a fellow transfer assassin?" Hara turns to the girl, who responds with a small smile.

"Yes. Well, a little. He and I were meant to be introduced together. I'd handle long-range attacks and he'd manage close-range attacks. Together, we'd drive Korosensei into a corner. But the plan was canceled for two reasons." The atmosphere turns quite tense.

"What were they?" Sugaya speaks up.

"One, his adjustments took longer than expected. And two, I lack the capacity to provide him support. As an assassin, I am overwhelmingly inferior to him. " Ristu's smile disappeared completely, causing you to wonder how strong this dude was.

The door shifts open making everyone turn around. Some flinched at the randomness of that noise and some were prepared to cover themselves in salt in case it was a demon or something.

A fully white man walked into the classroom, menacing red eyes staring into some people's souls.

"What's up with the outfit?" Megu whispers to Maehara who shrugs in response.

"Is that the new kid?" Okano asks, confused.

The man raises his thumb and index finger into a 🤔 pose and closes his palm. When he opens it, a white dove pops out, scaring a few.

"Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." The man chuckles at the students presented before him. "I am the new kid's guardian. You can call me.... "Shiro"." The man in white introduces himself.

"Man, with that entrance, anyone would get spooked!" Kayano sweatdropped " Except Koro-"

The green-haired girl turns to look at the front and notices their teacher in his liquid form hiding in the ceiling.

"Oh and about the new kid..." all attention turns back to Shiro. " He's rather... a unique child in personality and otherwise. But I'm sure he'll fit in. Your students seem very good. Maybe not the one with the (h/c) hair though.."

The class turns to you who was playing Genshin Impact using your mobile data. You feel stares on your body so you look up and see Korosensei holding your phone in one hand and a flailing finger on his other.

"No phones during school (name)! You should know this by now." Korosensei complains

"But I was getting bored. No offense Shiro, but your introduction was long af. Maybe next time, get rid of the speech and just include your name, what you're here for an-" you were about to teach the dude how to introduce himself properly when a huge hand covered your mouth and your sentences became muffled.

"Heh, sorry about her, Shiro. She's a bit, you know." Karma does that crazy gesture, which goes unnoticed by you.

"It is quite alright. Now, Itona, come in!" Everyone turns expectantly to the door waiting for a young boy to walk in.

There was a huge sound before the wall was broken down by the one and only boy named Itona. Debris flew around, hitting some people on the head, and some on their desks and unluckily, it just had to hit your eyelid somehow.

The boy sat down in between Terasaka and Karma, everyone looking at his unblinking figure. Awoop, jumpscare.

"I won. I proved that I'm stronger than the classroom wall." At this point, the boy's eyes were popping out of their sockets, which freaked you out.

"Yet I'm still stuck on that quest on Genshin..." you mumbled, Okuda looking at your weirdly. Like, a boy literally broke the classroom wall down, your classmates are screaming at him because of that and you're upset about a quest on Genshin Impact?

She must be crazy...❞ she thought

"Say, Itona, something has been bugging me..." your attention shifts to Karma as soon as he starts talking, making Yukiko send Rio a knowing look.

"You came from outside right? Empty-handed? It's raining buckets out there yet not a single drop of rain is on you." Realization dawns upon everyone's face.

Itona takes a look around before standing up, still not blinking.

"You might be the strongest in the class but don't fret (...). You're weaker than me so I won't kill you." Itona says with a poker face as he rubs Karma's hair, which annoys you. Like bro's making moves on your man, what do u expect?

"I only want to get rid of people who could be stronger than me and in this case, it's you Korosensei."

"If it's a trial of strength, you and I aren't even in the same dimension." Korosensei chews on his chocolate as Itona pulls out the exact copy of it.

"Sure we are. After all, we are brothers by blood."

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝