#𝟯𝟰

"𝐚-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐯𝐬 𝐞-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬."

hii, I'm back! I'm so so sorry for not updating for more than 2 weeks, I had lots of extracurricular tests to do bc I was chosen, and we had lots of tests as well, so that was more stress. I'm gonna try updating more frequently, maybe once or twice a week? I was able to do like every other day at first, but circumstances change, so its not gonna be like that any more.  again, apologies for being away for so long!!

also, pls pretend like this part was after the library session, I just realised it was before, but this is my book so I get to change the events.

1.8k chapter as an apology!!

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

YOUR STUDY SESSION had finally come to a close, due to Kanzaki and Okuda having to go home early. Karma was meant to come later, but according to him, he had grown bored of waiting for you to call, so he decided to come anyway and take the two of you home when it finished.

"See you two again at school!" Isogai and the others waved goodbye, him and Nagisa taking it upon themselves to walk all the girls home before they went their separate ways.

"So, did anything interesting happen?" Karma asks, he could hear the whispers going around about how the "five virtuosos" had paid a visit to the library and interacted with the "underachievers".

"Oh yeah, so you know Asano's gang? They came over to our table and made fun of us, so they made a bet with us saying that whoever wins gets to make the loser do something for them." You explained, a smile on your face as you recalled how frightened they looked when you all pointed your pencils/fingers at the big five.

"Damn, really?" He walks, holding your hand as the two of you continue your journey back to his house.

Irina had finally permitted you to be able to sleep over at his house, not like you weren't doing it anyways. But you can only go there 4 or 3 days of the week out of all 7, just so that you two can still have some mother-and-daughter time.

The only exception was if she was busy for the week or had to travel somewhere else in the country for a while for another mission. But you were okay with it either way since you could spend more time with your man.

A few minutes later, you and Karma arrived at his home. He unlocked the door and you ran to his room, which was where some of your clothes were. You knew that you coming over would be a regular thing, which is why the two of you took it upon yourselves to move some of your clothes to his room.

He chuckles at your actions. "Cute."

You roll your eyes at his statement, ushering him out of the room so you could have your privacy to get changed. You finally changed after what seemed like years (to Karma), and let him back into the room.

"Have you eaten?" He asks as he changes shirts, (he was wearing something fancy since he went out for dinner with his parents) his back facing you.

"Uh, no.. I had practice and had to go to the library, so I didn't make enough time for me to eat.." you mumble, your stomach also rumbling at the mention of food.