Sixty Nine

Somehow, Leah refrained from giving herself an orgasm, because touching herself when it could be Steven, was just enough to prevent her chasing a rhythm that she wouldn't be able to stop.

She was clean, dressed in a pair of cotton shorts and a navy Hollister crested t-shirt, and her hair was combed neatly past her shoulders.

It was as refreshing as she could feel, and staring at her reflection, swirling cool mouthwash around her mouth, she was genuinely impressed how spotless the bathroom was- from the neat storage with folded towels, right down to the perfect alignment of shower gels and products.

Steven must have had the cabin prepared which only made her smile, because this private trip was already giving her a lot to think about.

Spitting, Leah gave herself a final once over, scratched her fingernails through her hair to vary some texture, checked for tired gloop in her eyes, and then grabbed her stuff.

Strangely, being greeted by Steven with his arms raised holding the door frame above, tufts of hair on display, didn't even startle her.

"Could've saved some time if I joined you." He swayed forwards on his toes, "I would've put the tea in steamy."

A deep sigh raised her shoulders, as Steven continued his momentum to kiss her cheek.

With the awful pick up line he just shared, he could've put the cheese on toast. Maybe, he had already begun dinner preparations in his wait.

"And how long have you been waiting to say that?" Leah asked, beyond disappointed.

Steven swayed close again with a cheeky grin stretching his mouth.

"It was spontaneous, my darlin'."

"Yeah, no." She proceeded to duck under his arm to escape the cheese fest.

Leah let go of her bag with a thump in front of the armchair by the window, but noticed the lack of showering noises.

As suspected, Steven was watching her, and he had a smug comment toying his lips.

She frowned.

"What are you waiting for?"

That bottom lip was tugged at with his teeth, attractive arrogance in full blossom.

"Did you touch yourself?"

Despite his smooth chest trying to distract her, dark eyes trying to tease the answer out of her, Leah simply put the rolled-up towel that was stuffed under her arm on the chair. The original destination, before she was delayed.

"No, I didn't," she answered. "I have more self control than that."

Steven took a moment to look her over as if he had a hunch she was lying (technically she was a bit) but he settled with an impressed downturned mouth that made his chin wrinkle, and a surprised hum tickled his throat when he turned around.

The bathroom door closed.

Leah may have dodged a bullet, but she didn't fully relax until she heard the shower running, which actually just gave her a new idea.

She cracked a smile.

"Hey, no wanking!" she shouted, just to grill her own self-esteem.

However, she could put a healthy sum of money that Steven had got himself off whilst waiting. He was definitely in a better mood, and there was nothing more significant than usual making a healthy outline that the track her eyes had done automatically. Plus, he had been rubbing himself when she-

Steven's face poked out.

"Whoops." He winked, and disappeared behind the door again.

Not quite sure whether to be sarcastically shocked or genuinely nonchalant, Leah rested a hand on the back of her head.