Ninety Five

*Mature Content*

Barely able to contain her giddy smile, Leah sat down on the padded seat next to the bathtub, and took out the photos from the envelope.

The boys had left around ten pm, Liv was asleep, and Steven was clearing away a few bits and pieces with her dad downstairs because dinner had been pleasantly successful, and now she had the opportunity to see the contents, alone.

The first photo was innocent- a group ensemble with Steven, Joe, Tom, and Joey holding up a dramatically posing Brad lengthways in front of them. They were younger, skinnier, and probably drunk by the captured laughter and beer cans on the sofa. They were also most likely under the influence of drugs, but Leah didn't let that get to her, much preferring to shake her head about Brad definitely ordering the photos so she saw that one first.

In his defence, it was wholesome.

The next three involved a lot of photobombing, questionable props, and silly faces. All legendary shots, but the one where Brad had a beer hat on, Joey was wearing oversized sunglasses and stealing the straw, Tom was pulling a goofy smile, making bunny ears above both of them, Steven holding up his top, skin stretching tight over his ribs, and Joe was posing next to him whilst holding his jaw to look effortlessly cool, was easily a favourite.

The next two were clipped with a handwritten note to the top left corner that read #Joven and rightfully so. The first photo was Joe on his knees with his face squashed into Steven's crotch. A fake blowjob, a real one, Leah didn't know, but her boyfriend sure looked serious about holding Joe's hair to keep him in place, and if he didn't have jeans on...well, his excitement might have been more obvious.

After that, it was Steven lying on top of Joe and licking his nipple. Neither of them had a shirt on, and a tongue was definitely making contact with a nipple, which, judging by the expression on Joe's face, was attention he might have been enjoying.

A bit gay, but not at all surprising, and it remained to be a beautiful picture of them both.

"Oh, Stevie." Leah ghosted a touch on her lip in shock, staring at the next photo in her hands.

From a quick flick, there were only three left and they each got progressively worse.

The T'n'T game show must have been extremely out of hand by the time these photos were taken, because Steven was passed out in his boxers, his hand stuffed down the front, and a spliff hanging out the corner of his mouth.

Leah concluded one of the others must've purposely placed his hand in his pants considering he had a penis drawn on both his cheeks as well, and that external help was made more obvious when the next photo showed "suck it" written on Steven's stomach.

It was the most prestigious of the lot, because the final item of his clothing that had been present in the other two, was now removed. His dick was hard from who or what, the photo didn't reveal, he wasn't aware of his situation, and if a member of Aerosmith was to deny they hadn't seen Steven's penis, Leah wouldn't believe them anymore.

Apart from holding a major source of privacy in her hands, and appalled at the boys' behaviour, seeing a younger, naïve, naked skinny Steven in really not the most flattering of poses, was sort of doing something for her.

She hated herself for it, but this was her boyfriend, wild and free.

Four days was suddenly all Leah could think about. Which meant she was reminded of her refusal when Steven pressed himself against her earlier and displayed his intentions. It had been inconsiderate then, but now she had a purpose to reset their sex count.