Eighty Eight

*Mature content*

Present:

They did go shopping, in fact they were out the whole day in Duxbury, as well as exploring neighbouring towns. And although the conversation about the game of pool and what followed didn't come up again, it didn't need to when Leah's memory blessed her with the feral facts.

She called her mum when they got home- apparently more of her stuff was to arrive within the next three to four weeks- whilst Steven attached the stair gates with Liv's assistance judging by the conversation Leah could hear out one ear from the kitchen.

The rest of the furnishings and flat-pack furniture could wait until Sunday, and now that daylight had faded, there was a drunken confession to confront.

"Do I make you feral?" Leah asked, replacing her toothbrush.

"Feral?"

Steven was rubbing moisturiser on his face, but paused to look at her. It wasn't panic, but when he continued his mundane task to make his skin glow, there was a realisation of what she was alluding to that kept his eyes trained to his reflection in the mirror.

He finished, puffing out his cheeks, and Leah made her move.

"Mm, quand je parle Français à toi?"

Curling a few of her fingers lightly under his jaw, she traced the shape of his mouth with her thumb. She watched the movement impassively, feeling the soft texture that was disrupted by a minor crack, and when his lips parted with a quiet breath, she slipped her thumb into his mouth.

Intimately silent, Leah flicked her eyes up to his, and waited for the reaction that told her she had overstepped a boundary. It never came, and Steven started sucking gently and rubbing his tongue along her thumb.

"Aimes-tu ça, Stevie?"

He nodded, guessing the translation of liking what she was doing.

It wasn't so much a kink or fetish; Leah just wanted to express a different form of affection and sexual attraction, and Steven seemed to understand that.

His teeth grazed her skin when she pushed her thumb all the way into his mouth, and when the short, deep noises tested his vocals, Leah removed her wet thumb and reached up to undo the knot at the back of his bandana.

She ruffled his hair past his ears, accepting the dominant path of Steven's hands claiming her waist and travelling down to rest on her ass.

"Je t'aime," Leah whispered, thumbing the corner of his mouth, before his lips did the rest of the talking.

She was quick to lift, and snap the waistband of his pyjama bottoms back to his hips, smiling when she could feel him getting aroused, and heat was soon radiating between them from being pressed up against each other in all the right places.

"That means I love you, right?" Steven was beginning to walk backwards out of the bathroom.

"Yeah," Leah confirmed, keeping up with him to reclaim his glossed lips in another kiss.

She tugged his graphically worded 'Pussy is not Dead' t-shirt up his torso, an eagerness from Steven to relieve it over his head and chuck on the floor, and seeing his naked upper body, tattoo, and muscle toning on display, never ceased to take her breath away.

"Can I try something with you?" Steven asked, once she had crawled into his lap.

Knees either side of his thighs, hands on his shoulders, Leah relaxed.

"What is it?"

"Have you ever tried edging? Y'know getting close and then stopping, and then doing that again and ag-"