07: Duties to be Made

He placed her on the bed. Nakita stared up at him in shock. What did he want from her?

He yanked her waist toward him. There was a hungry look in his dark eyes, and his bulge pressed lightly between her legs. It was obvious what he wanted.

She let out a squeak. "Grand duke, wait!"

"No, say my name."

Her wide eyes looked up at him. "Your grace?"

Maalik frowned, clearly displeased. "Now you just sound like everyone else. I want you to say my name."

Her heart rate increased with the way he looked at her. She knew he wasn't happy. "M-Maalik..."

His eyes then softened, and a small tugged his lips. "Yes, that's my name."

And with that he tore off her underwear and then thrust into her, and she gasped out by impact but he didn't stop.

The bed shook as he escalated the speed, his body was pressed against hers and his hands clasped hers. She threw her head to conceal her voice and arched her back, which he gave the opportunity to kiss her entire neck.

Tears stained her cheeks, not from pain but how intense and overwhelmed she was.

She stared at him, her eyes so vulnerable.

"What is it?" His finger lightly brushed away a fresh tear from her cheek.

"You'll leave me the way you did last time."

He pulled her head toward his, his forehead on hers, staring deeply into her eyes. "I won't, I promise."

He then flipped her around, causing her back to be against his chest. Maalik pounded in faster, the bed rattled violently. He kissed her shoulders, her spine, her ear; every surface he had access to.

Nakita clenched the sheets into her fists in order to make her breathing steady to keep up. She then let out a gasp when he slammed once again, pouring every drop of his seed inside her.

Her head collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch her breath as he slowly pulled out. She then felt his lips on her temple.

"My darling, you did well."

His soft tone soothed her. He flipped over again for her to lie on her side and his arms went around her waist, embracing her.

"But you can do better than this."

Before she could say a word, he was already deep within her. He held her tight, hindering her from moving as he continued to drive into her.

Her back was pressed on his chest. He kept pounding into her and his hand squeezing her breast. Another hand touched her lady part, circulating her clit.

Maalik took her by surprise and pulled all the way out before slamming back inside.

After such a huge orgasm, she didn't know if she could get another one, and if she did get it, she would lose her sanity.

He kept pounding into her again and again, harder and harder.

Suddenly, she noticed a mirror hanging on the wall. They have so caught up in the moment that she hadn't realised that they had been moving around the bed. She was now facing a mirror close to the closet.

She couldn't see his face because the room was dim and his face was already buried into her hair and neck.

The only way that proved he was enjoying himself was the low, soft mutters of curses that occasionally left his mouth. She so badly wanted to see his expression.