25: Anniversary

Nakita couldn't hear the chirping birds outside because the bed creaked so violently. However, with the rays of sunlight, she knew it was already morning.

She did not believe in any God, but now she did; and she prayed he would make this all end very soon.

Her tired eyes were halfway closed, she was exhausted and she tried not to make a single noise. Who knew if the children could overhear her, and wonder why their mother was in their father's room.

Her trembling fingers clenched the sheets and her quivering lips let out small noises once in a while. She couldn't help it. It has been going on throughout the whole night.

She didn't want to see the condition she was in. Her body was aching, sweat coated her like a second layer of skin. She was laying beneath him, her small figure smothered by his massive frame. He didn't want her to escape him.

Her legs felt stiff because of them being spread apart for such a long time. She tried shifting, even just a little, but he was having none of that. His strong hands clenched her thighs even tighter, widening it even more as he continued to pound into her.

A soft gasp left her when his hot tongue caressed her spine, eventually he bit down on her flesh between her shoulder blades and nape. It would leave yet another mark on her.

She did not know how many times he had fucked her. She did not know how many times she had orgasmed. In fact, she lost count after nine. She did not know when he was going to stop.

He will pay for doing this to me.

Nakita's vengeful thoughts melted when a familiar sensation gathered in her abdomen. She shut her eyes and clenched her jaw as her body tensed up. She desperately tried to not make a noise but failed. Again. She let out a tiny whimper as she orgasmed.

Her eyes were still closed when trying to regulate her breathing. It felt like an eternity. She didn't know when he would reach his peak. And with the way he was still going at it, she didn't think that he would any time soon.

His stamina was horrifying. Any second now, she would faint.

He increased his speed, and air was knocked out of her lungs. She pressed her face deeper into the wet blankets. Her face was wet with tears and sweat. Her heart jolted with each thrust.

She hated it.

She hated everything he was doing to her; she hated the pleasure that made her forget; she hated his rough touches that always set her body on fire; she hated her pussy for being so sexually deprived to the point of accepting his cock with open arms.

She hated that she loved it all.

God, please save me.

Nakita didn't know if he answered her prayer, but soon after, Maalik then decided to show her some mercy. With a few more slow thrusts, he climaxed and filled her with his hot white seeds.

His laboured breath brushed her nape. Her head was turned to the side, her cheek resting on bed sheets. She refused to open her eyes. He won't be getting that satisfaction.

After a long while, his heavy body lifted up from hers. As his warmth evaporated, a shiver of cold made itself present on her back.

His hand gently touched her flushed cheek lovingly, like he did nothing to her just a minute ago. Maalik then left without a word.

Her eyes snapped open when the bathroom door shut. She didn't move until she heard the shower run.

Nakita immediately stood up, ignoring the soreness all over her body, and just snatched the blanket to cover herself. She stumbled out of the room long before he came out.