28: Secretive

Nakita merely glanced at Maalik's direction out of curiosity. He caught her staring almost instantly. Maalik's unwavering hooded gaze sent an aggressive shiver down her spine. She knew those eyes meant trouble. She quickly looked down at her meal; the words caught in her throat.

They were at the dinner table with their children, for crying out loud. What did he want to do? She already knew the answer to that.

"Mama, are you okay?" Her daughter Babette looked at her with concern.

"Yes, sweetie. Why do you ask?"

"You were shivering. Are you cold?"

And to that she was speechless.

Nakita decided to get some fresh air, she felt suffocated under Maalik's gaze.

As she was walking down the hallway, she heard heavy footsteps slowly approaching her. She sped up her steps, she just knew it was Maalik. That man could just not leave her be

She didn't finish her thought process before being slammed against the wall.

And in a split second, his hand has already grabbed the back of her neck. He pressed his lips on hers so suddenly. He then forced her lips apart, making his way through them. A low moan escaped his throat as his tongue drove into her mouth.

The kiss was harsh, forceful, and demanding–so raw with passion. The heat growing between them was getting worse by the second.

Suddenly, he moved away, too fast for her to process that as she was dragged into a random room in the house.

Moments later, her screams and whimpers filled the walls. Her fingers dug into his muscled back, almost drawing blood. He watched her squirm, cum and cry all at once as he kept pounding into her, and it gave him pleasure that pushed him to go harder.

"Please, be more gentle! I beg you...ah! Y-your grace! Maalik–!"

He decided to do the opposite; he slammed into her violently; it was like he had unleashed a beast that was asleep for long until it was provoked.

Her olive skin was covered in sweat, her once perfect hair was now messy and glued to her cheeks. Her body trembled and ached, not mustering any strength to do anything.

"Nakita..." His thumb brushed over her lips.

She let out a moan when his hand moved down to squeeze her sensitive breast.

"Nakita...?"

He kept saying her name like he didn't want to forget it as well, trying to keep her awake.

"Nakita!"

She blinked, staring at her drink. Her gaze lifted to see two pairs of eyes looking back at her with concern.

Nakita realised she was in a coffee shop with her friends she had gained over the years. She had completely forgotten where she was.

"Ah. My apologies, my mind was not in the present."

"Oh, we can tell, alright."

Matilda, her oldest friend let out a chuckle. She had been the reckless one. If you have any issues, she was the best partner in crime for revenge and vengeance. Nakita often wondered how her husband handled her on a daily basis because of her personality resembling a firecracker.

"What is bothering you, you can tell us." Nakita looked over to Elise, a friend that gives great advice and was always level. Which made sense since being a therapist was her occupation.