preface

[Date as of January 15, 2023]

When I write this section of this story, this story is still in the process of revising, editing, and getting ideas on how to get it to progress smoothly even though I have a clear outline for this fanfiction. I was in chapter thirty-six when I wrote this.

Back in 2019, I had a lot of discussions with several of my friends regarding my ideas on how to make it funny, to make it fluff worthy and of course, I would not leave out the fact that this story that it is inspired by a 2016 K-drama, My Shy Boss.
I was fifteen when I watched the drama, and I found myself to be so immersed in the drama due to its romance, comedy, and suspense. It wasn't just the genres that had me drawn, it also revolves around friendship, family, love, maturity, and betrayals that had my mouth open. The plot twist and the reasons behind things happening sure had me perplexed.

Three years after the drama, I assumed it'd be great to write a kpop inspired by that drama. A fanfiction that revolves around similar things, except that I'd make the storyline my way. Sure, I had my emotional damage and questioned how did I write these things... The moment I stopped writing to edit, I was like "how the fuck did you write these???"

It takes me three or four years to fight through this story, thinking and seeing what's lacking and the mistakes that I shouldn't have done when this book was known as "Oh! My Shy Boss." To find proper ways to express what I want to tell, to find ways how to portray each character's differences and style.

Diana_875 Pojiah_Is_Sleepy and sometimes _wonjinmin7_ received early access to some of the chapters to proofread and give feedback and critics. Yes, they received early emotional damage than you *evil laugh*.

But anyway, I would like to thank you three for helping; Renee for suggesting ideas when I got stuck 😅. Our "one of a kind" convo kinda inspired me to write something funny ngl 😂

Diana for "omg I couldn't believe what I'm reading rn" because I know from your reaction, my writing has some impact. Thank you for still loving this fanfic, girl! ☺

Ziah 🥺 for always helping proofread when you're free and for the honest feedback you've been giving. And the suggestion to make some scenes more colors and working.

More in the next chapter