※ fifteen

That night, Seokjin added Jiah in their group chat. Yoongi and Hoseok were the quietest member in the group. Still, the older would reply to Seokjin a word. Hoseok could have went a little to further, he only replied to Seokjin with a fullstop.

Usernames popped up as each of them welcomed her again. Hwii_in was Wheein, jichu belonged to Jisoo, sseokjjinie was Seokjin. Namjoon's username was KnJ. kim_wintaebear was Taehyung's, p.jiminie was Jimin's and 9kook7_jeon was Jungkook's. The quietest colleaugues' usernames were J.hs1801 and min.yoon.gi.

There was an adorable exchange of conversation between the three of the female staff. Later, she found out they had another staff who, at that moment, wasn't in Korea for an important matter. She made a mental note that her name was Amber. She also found out that she was at the same age as Hoseok and Namjoon, that entitled her 'unni' and 'noona' to the younger staff.

With Wheein asking if they could drop their formalities with her, she gladly allowed them. Namjoon was the only student in the staff, yet he took a full time job that kept his life busy. They didn't seem to have problems with him absent to attend classes.

Once again, Seokjin demanded Hoseok to say something to her. There were three separate messages coming from him that said 'tomorrow,' '8:30AM sharp,' 'don't call me boss.' When she asked how should she call him, Jisoo butted in to call him 'oppa.' However, Hoseok curtly rejected the idea and sent a message that said 'my name.'

After another short cute conversation of the three staff, Seokjin instructed Jisoo to shut down her phone and go to sleep, which later, having the active members to send a 'good night' message.

**********

Jiah arrived at the boutique on time. She wore a formal sleeveless gown that Shinhye gave her; with a white buttoned and collared top as her inner wear. Her shoes were the same high-heeled boots she had worn the day before. Her hair was pulled back to a ponytail and make-up was kept simple. Her scent was as sweet as a juicy red strawberry.

It occurred to her that her father awoke late and she was able to avoid her father's habit of handing her money. It was a day where she felt carefree.

She was eating a sandwich in front of the entrance when Yoongi appeared from the open path. She chewed the last piece faster and swallowed before saying, "good morning!"

Yoongi smiled at her before looking for the key to unlock the door. He replied, "Good morning. I like that you're punctual."

"Every newbie needs a good start, you agree?"

He chuckled, turning the doorknob and pushed the door. "I agree," he said.

Since she and Yoongi were the ones who arrived early, she wondered if her boss would arrive early as well. She had not received any messaged to inform her something. "What time does everyone normally come?" she asked.

Yoongi wandered around to turn on all the equipments and lights, hummed deeply. He checked his wristwatch and said, "you'll hear a circus shortly."

"Huh?"

Yoongi gave out a small chuckle again. "You'll see what I'm talking about later."

Just after Yoongi finished his utterance, a loud chattering from outside caused both occupants in the store to turn their heads to see.

All of the figures they were expecting to see were walking through the glass display together. Wheein and Seokjin's laughter was the loudest of them all. The others were making a lot of noise as they were joking and playing with each other. The latest, Namjoon and Hoseok, followed closely behind them.