※ twenty-one

It was eleven in the evening at her place. Amber Skyped from New York, connecting Seokjin and Yoongi in one call. She needed to know their updates.

 Before she could utter a ‘hi!’, Seokjin’s voice erupted through the speaker. “AMBEEER! Help me!” He cried, falling to the ground and struggling against Jungkook and Jimin. As his camera only showed a portion of Jimin's and Jungkook's heads, whatever there had her eyebrows creased.

 On the other side, Yoongi held his phone to one side, watching the chaos play out in front of him, unperturbed.

 “No customers yet?” Amber asked.

 "Opening," Yoongi said, turning his attention to the video call. “With the ruckus right now, they might have driven our customers away.

 “These boys are not done with my gummies! I’ve given them enough and they’re still after me. THEY’RE TRYING TO KILL ME, HELP! AAAARGH! JUNGKOOK IS BITING ME!

 “You know, the kids are like hyenas when it comes to food,” Yoongi said.

 “THEY’RE FUCKING ZOMBIES!

 “Seokjin is overreacting,” Amber sighed.

 “Agree,” Yoongi replied.

 “I WON’T BE OVERREACTING IF THEY DIDN’T THREAT TO TEAR MY CLOTHES!

"Why did they threaten to tear your clothes?” Amber asked, frowning at the ridiculousness.

 Scratching his nose, Yoongi said, “he’s hiding the gummies in his shirt.

 “Give us more!” Jimin said in the background. “I’m gonna tear your clothes!” Jungkook warned.

 The tomboy threw her head back and released a sigh. Judging by how chaotic Seokjin’s side was, she assumed he might have suffered through worse. And looking at how calm Yoongi was – and not to mention, he was smiling, it looked like he was enjoying it. She asked, “you not planning to help him?”

 Seokjin’s voice appeared to be more strained. “it’s Yoon… Yoongi! Min Yoongi’s the one who suggested to tear my clo-OTHES!” He was still struggling to protect his gummies and to stop his clothes from tearing. “EUGH!

 “What the hell, Yoongi?” Amber spoke in English, utterly in disbelief.

 “Equal,” Yoongi said, nonchalant.

 “What?” Her face contorted at his word.

 “Seokjin threatened Hoseok to burn his clothes last time. So?

 Seokjin shouted again, “if I hadn’t threatened him, Jiah wouldn’t have worked with us!

 “Oh my god! Just give them some,” she said.

 “I’m not giving them more! I only have five pieces left. I want them for my… SELF,” Seokjin shouted. Suddenly, the phone's speaker rang with a loud, long static noise and something exploding.

 Seokjin’s bare back made its appearance. Jungkook and Jimin could be seen running away, telling each other to get two and they were going to cut the last piece in half.

 Seokjin’s loud voice came through. “Yah!” He touched his bare back. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" His neck grew red each time he shouted.

 Yoongi snorted.

 Amber wanted to laugh but felt terrible that it was happening to him. Thinking the gummies issue had ended, she let out a relief sigh. She said, “serves you right. You should have given them and buy new.”