※ three

phrasal verb
*not turn a hair - to remain calm

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Taehyung appeared after the narrow corridor, staring at his colleagues with his chest raising up and down. Then, he shouted, "Amber noona is going to migrate!"

Except for Seokjin and Yoongi, everyone gasped.

Yoongi sighed, "there, my migraine." Seokjin continued watching the movie that played on the tablet while having his ramen. None of them gave a damn about the mess.

"No, no, no, no! Amber can't move. Who's willing to help our boss?" Wheein asked.

Yoongi tried to not turn a hair*, despite the irritation building up inside.

"Wait a sec," Namjoon said. "You all act like Amber never leaves Hoseok for a minute."

"That's not the problem!" Wheein cried out. "Hoseok isn't used to us helping him, remember?"

"But we have Seokjin and Yoongi," Namjoon said.

"Yoongi's always busy taking care of the business, and Seokjin is always eating," the emo-styled woman drawled.

Seokjin dropped his ramen into the cup. "Hey, I'm not always eating!" He retorted.

Yoongi spoke in a flat tone, "I can always change my task if that solves your worries." He put a couple of small gummies into his mouth after that.

"We can discuss it with Amber and Hoseok," Namjoon said as if he was trying to comfort Yoongi for fear that the older man might be upset. He turned his head to look at Wheein, pointed at his mouth, and made an angry gesture of zipping his mouth at the girl.

Wheein puffed her cheeks with lips pursed tight.

"Why does Amber want to leave?" asked Taehyung this time.

The main character of their conversation finally showed up at the boutique's entrance, saying "I'm not leaving." With a sigh, she placed her palm on the counter table. "Who says I'm leaving?"

All of the present staff simultaneously pointed at Taehyung.

Taehyung's eyes widened, raising his hand. He stammered, "I'm sorry. I just found your flight ticket."

The short-haired girl let out another soft sigh, rubbing her face as she whispered to herself, "how can I be so careless?"

"But, noona... To New York." Taehyung said, pouting. "Why go so far?"

Amber walked slowly to join the circle. She stopped right beside Taehyung with a hand on her hip. Flicking the man's head, he yelped as she retorted, "I have a family there."

Taehyung pressed his palm against his forehead. He blinked his eyes multiple times before he said, "o-oh, yeah. Right."

"You kids are making a fuss over something unnecessary," Seokjin spat.

It was Yoongi's turn this time. "I regret not stopping Amber from hiring these kids. Should have auctioned them off to the circus."

In the 95 lines (Wheein, Jisoo, Jimin, and Taehyung), Jungkook and Namjoon shot their glares at Yoongi.

Yoongi grasped the creepy atmosphere. Never had he thought getting glares from a group of people younger than him could be scarier than his mother's. He searched for the most suitable place to cast his gaze. Then, he remembered he had a count he needed to finish. Finding a booklet, he quickly scanned the list of descriptions he needed to summarize.