※ thirty-four

"Aloha, aloha!" Seokjin greeted with a big smile.

"We're in Malaysia, hyung! We're in Malaysia," Jimin scolded. "How many times do I have to tell you that? Aish!"

"It doesn't matter. People here are friendly. They don't seem to mind my 'aloha'."

"They're laughing at you, hyung," Jimin whined. "Oh damn it, you're embarrassing me." He then strode away from Seokjin to Taehyung.

"Hey, get your bags off my arms or I'm tossing them into the drainage!"

"Oy!"

They arrived at the Bintulu Airport at half past three in the morning, but no one - except Yoongi and Jungkook - seemed to be tired. Jiah found it rare to have Wheein by her side before they left Korea when she usually hung around with Jisoo. On the other hand, Jisoo walked with Jungkook and Yoongi and had a delightful chat with the youngest one.

Jiah became concerned. Therefore, she spoke, "Is something going on with you and Jisoo?"

Tired Wheein looked at her, seemingly surprised at the start of the talk. She let out an awkward chuckle and waved a hand as she said, "Nah."

Jiah nodded her head slowly. "Mm-hm."

Wheein formed a weary smile, said nothing, and looked straight ahead. Jiah looked at her boss, and he only raised his shoulders.

A van waited for them outside, and a local middle-aged man approached them with Min Yoongi's name on a cardboard. Yoongi and the man casually spoke in English. Jiah heard that it had been a while since they visited, and Yoongi agreed, also asking some things regarding the district.

As they had a friendly chat, the rest put their bags in the back trunk with the help of the man. She noticed something was oddly cold with the atmosphere but was still clueless as to what it was, as everyone there greatly veiled the coldness from her and the innocent ones. After a while of shrugging it off, all of them hopped into the van.

For sure, Wheein sat with her and Hoseok, while Yoongi sat in the front passenger's seat. Seokjin sat between Jisoo and Jimin, and Taehyung sat across from them. The seating arrangements were peculiar, in her opinion.

Yoongi and the driver kept on conversing in English, Jiah and Hoseok were whispering to each other, trying to keep their voices low. And then, there was the rest. Quiet and tired.

"Wheein seems to be involved in their fight," Hoseok whispered.

Jiah whispered back, "Whose fight?"

"Seokjin and Jisoo's."

"You think so?"

The redhead boss nodded. "Besides, why was she avoiding them in the first place?"

"It could be Jisoo and Wheein who fought. You saw the way she answered me," Jiah said. Hoseok pulled away, looking at her with his lips curved downwards. She mimicked her boss's expression and added, "I hope they get okay soon."

**********

After a thirty-minute ride from the airport to Samalaju Resort, they retrieved their bags from the trunk and thanked the driver for the ride. They found it amusing when some of them slipped and thanked him in Korean, and the man replied to them in Korean as well. They were amazed that the Sea Dayak man - although a little sloppy with his pronunciation - spoke their language so well. Taehyung gave him two thumbs up.

"See? I told you, the people here are friendly," Seokjin said to Jimin. Jimin made a face.

Jiah and Yoongi went to the receptionist together to get their keys. After some time, they returned to the group and announced their roommates. Wheein was assigned with Jiah, Hoseok with Yoongi, Jimin with Jungkook and Taehyung, and the siblings would be together in one room.