※ ten

The process of looking for an assistant for the introverted boss went on. The days that passed had never been easy.

There was once when Seokjin and Yoongi almost got caught preparing for the interview. They were lucky that there weren't any applicants at that time. That time was when Hoseok returned to the office alone to get his phone. When he asked why were they in the (supposed) abandoned room, Seokjin came up with a brilliant reason – saying the area was a place to rest or a place for Yoongi to sleep just in case he was lazy to go back to his house again.

The reason effectively convinced the boss. The two of them found solace in their minds after a long time of warnings and sirens.

At that point, Seokjin felt like giving up. At least, he had chosen three or four candidates who were likely to be selected. Nonetheless, he could not help but found something inadequate in the candidates.

Still, Yoongi did not forget the 'nurse girl'. He wanted to let Seokjin know about his thought as soon as he could, but the older had been very occupied with his task and the interview. As they were on break, he was supposed to share his thoughts, but Jisoo needed him that time when she carelessly hit her broken finger on the edge of the table.

"It hurts as fuck! Fucking hurts!!" Her cry resonated in the fully furnished store. It even had Jimin, who was counting at the counter, jump.

Seokjin made the bandage around the fingers thicker. He slapped his sister's mouth as he scolded, "did I ever teach you that ugly word?"

That scolding only made Jisoo cry harder.

So many matters and challenges that these two had to go through.

Yoongi and Seokjin decided to take a break at a Chinese restaurant that evening after another long day. That time, Hoseok – who was told to hang out with Namjoon again that day – had returned from a café.

"Hyung," Yoongi started, swallowing his noodles after that. "Have you decided on a good assistant for Hoseok?"

Seokjin shook his head with a bulge on his left cheek. His temples muscles bolded every time he chewed the contents in his mouth. "I wanted Jisoo to be his assistant, but I don't think I can trust her with all the assisting," he paused to swallow. "She would waste some time. Do you have someone in mind?"

Yoongi nodded his head. He put down his chopstick after emptying his bowl. He uttered, "the nurse girl."

Seokjin stopped chewing. "The nurse girl?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Who –"

"Lee Jiah."

"Ahh..." Seokjin paused in the mid-way. "Who?"

Yoongi tilted to the side to get his wallet. He then took out a passport photo size and slid it to Seokjin.

"Ah! This girl. Wait, how come you have her photo? Don't tell me –"

"I know you'd forget," Yoongi nonchalantly told. He crossed his legs and leaned to the back. "She seems to be for Hoseok."

"Oh," The older paused, looking elsewhere as he tried to remember the nurse girl. "O... kay?"

"A nurse student. Pretty sure she took an internship for a short time, so she's trained to be patient, and diligent. I was impressed she hadn't made me doubt her potential and she wasn't as difficult as the rest."

Seokjin had a recollection of the young woman then. "But most of her work experience has nothing to do with assisting Hoseok."

"But the training she had taken may have," Yoongi said. "I believe in this girl. I have a strong intuition that I trust way too much sometimes. I might be a clairvoyant in my past life."