4.The Proposal💞

Its Been A week since they talked about Manik's Insecurities and His Decision. In this One week they only conversed on phone in morning and night becoz of their busy schedule and giving time to their respective families and friends.Also in this one week someone has plan his evil plan to know about them And God Knows what will thus evil Plan do to everyone.And In this week Manik has Planned something very special for his Jaan and its the Day of execution of his Plan Lets See his Plan.

Morning In Murthy Mansion
Nandini Is Sleeping Peacefully When Her room door get opened and Her Brother Comes and Admires his Babydoll lovingly and sit beside her and crease her hairs and kiss her forehead

Abhi: Wake up Princess See Its 9 In the Morning Come on Wakey Wakey

She just move a little and place her head on his lap and snuggle in his tummy. Abhi smiles to the fullest seeing her cute antics.

Abhi:Princess wake up your Patients must be waiting for you na.You will make them wait for you

And That's it she wakes up in a second and rub her eyes cutely.

Nan: No I have never make my patients wait see I am awake I am just coming down in few mins

She kiss his cheek and walk to her bathroom. Abhi Smiles and feel super proud seeing his princess being so responsible and Leaves her Room.

At Dining Table
Ishu was setting the table with the help of Butlers at the same time Abhi and Ram comes and Abhi Back hug her and kiss her both cheeks tightly with a pop sound just to annoy his father Ishu also kiss his cheeks and they wish Good Morning to each other.

Ram:Ishu I think This Boy has Grown very Much We Should Just Get Him Married As Soon As Possible. He needs hus own wife See he is trying to steal my Wife Bloody Fellow huh.

Abhi: Ohoo Amma There is very strong burning smell coming from somewhere do you know what's burning so badly.

Ishu: Yeah Baby I toh Even Can see the Red Smoke Coming From someone's ears.

And they Both started Laughing hard seeing Ram Face.

Ram: Just wait for my Princess she will take my Revenge Just Wait.

Meanwhile In Nandu's Room
Nandu comes getting ready in

She was sitting on her bed checking her phone time to time

She was sitting on her bed checking her phone time to time.She is waiting for her Mani's Phone Without Having a conversation with her Man Her Morning is Incomplete.But for the first time today She didn't wakeup with her Phone buzzing and Him wishing her Good Morning She tries to call him But it went unanswered and it is a shock for her becoz it's the very first time he didn't pick her call Without wasting time she call his P.A/Co Ceo of Malhotra Industries and Also her Bhai

Nan:Hello bhai Where is Mani He is not picking up my calls and he didn't even call me thus Morning.

Jig:Nandu Bacha Manik would be in flight that's why he wasn't able to attend your call neither call you.