27.Happy Days✨

3rd Month
Its 3rd Month of Nandu's Pregnancy And Manik Malhotra Is fully working from home He Don't leave her even for a sec He us always there with her doing Everything for Her Becoz Of Twins her mood swings Are severe. While Jigar also Work from home and asha Said That There are so many doctors They can mange Few months Without them So she is literally On Maternity Leave.

Its 3am At Night
Manik was sleeping Peacefully Hugging Nandu While she was admiring him She is not feeling sleepy it happens sometimes she really wants to sleep but she can't get any sleep. So she spent That time admiring her baby And soon she sleeps But right now she is hungry.And She Don't even Want To wake him And Due to her mood swings she starts crying. Manik wake up listening her cries. He panick Seeing her Cry while Nandu Cry more seeing he is awake Becoz of her.

Ma: Jaan What happened Are you hurt Is it hurting somewhere Tell me do you need anything should we go to doctor Jaan Don't Cry.

He said while wiping her tears.

Nan(crying):Manii

Ma: Ji Jaan I am here only See tell me Kya hua main hoon na i will make it okay.

But she hug her and kept crying Seeing her like that Manik also had tears in his eyes.

Ma(Shouts): Jigiiiiiiii.

Jigar and Asha Was sleeping peacefully In each other's Arms Smiling When Jigar Listen Manik shouts and He wake up with a jerk making asha To wake up Without wasting a sec Jigar Runs To Manik's Room followed by asha And see Manik having tears trying to console Crying nandu. He Panick But Soon compose himself.

Jigar Went and crease his hairs manik look at him helplessly He wipe his tears And take Nandu Out of his embrace And Asha come and Hug Manik to calm him down.

Jigar wipe Nandu's Tears and cup her face.

Jig: Shhh Bacha See Bhaiyu Is Here Now Tell me Kya Hua Apko Kahin Lagi Hai Kahin dard Ho raha hai.

Nandu nod in no cutely with teary Eyes.While Three of them sigh in relief.

Jig: Okay Then Apko Kuch Chahiye Bhook Lagi Hai Mere Bache Ko.

She nod in yes cutely Making three of them laugh.

Jig: Itni Si Baat Thi So Why were you crying Bacha.

Nan: Becoz I Didn't Wanted to Break My Baby's Sleep he was sleeping so peacefully and I ruined It.I am So Bad Na I am very Bad Girl

And again she burst into tears.Jigar Sigh While Asha Hug Manik tightly and Crease His Back.

Jig: Acha Okay Okay Shhh First listen to me without crying After that cry as much as you want okay.

Nandu Look at him cutely and Node while Manik glare at him for Giving her permission to cry.Asha Laugh Seeing him glaring.

Jig: So Tell Me If Manik were in your place and he was hungry and you were sleeping and he don't want to wake you up but Due to some disturbance of his you wake up So Is He a bad Boy.

Nan: No No How Can He be bad he was just hungry and I don't have Any problem Waking up at any hour if he us hungry He is more important to me than my sleep Ever.He Is The Best In the Whole World.

Ma: Sam way you are The best In thus Whole World Jaan and I also don't have Any problem in waking up for you I can do anything for you But I Can't see tears in your Eyes It hurts I can't Handle Them I can Handle any pain in the world but not tears in your eyes.

He said with teary eyes Nandu was calm now She hug Him Tightly.

Nan: I am sorry Baby I promise I will try my best Not to cry Becoz I don't have much control over My Mood swings Na.