10.Some lessons&Hot Romance💞

It's the night before their wedding and Manik is supper pissed and Sad becoz after he recovered everyone made them so busy in shopping and other things and girls Specially didn't let him spent some alone time with his Jaan and that's what he fears the most and he didn't had his feedy also that is pissing him to an extent on the other side girls emotional blackmail nandu saying we just want to be with you and pamper you so please be with us for some time after that you will always be with him she tries her best to convince them but they were admament she agreed with them but Manik is all the time in her mind and she is also super sad becoz of that.

Alya's Room/ Girls Room
So its night and someone need his jaan desperately but the girls are not letting her go and on top of that boys also join them and everyone is present in alya's room manik didn't even take a glance of nandu and she is now super worried about him becoz she knows he is going to burst any moment and its enough.

C: Manik Why are you sulking like a kid its just few hours only why are you so desperate.

Abhi: Ya Man Take chill pill she is only yours.

Muk: Yeah it was so difficult for us to convince nandu to spend some time with us.

Nav: And the thing is we got successful in that.

Ash: What do you mean by that.

Jigar and asha just comes to attend the wedding.

Jig: Yeah and why they both are looking like its someone's funeral rather their own wedding.

D: What do you mean by that they are fine just sulking becoz after manik recovered becoz of us they didn't spent some time with each other.

Ash: Are you serious.

And then they see Manik and Nandu and they understand what's going to happen next sec.

C: Yeah and they can handle some time far its not a big deal yarr.

Manik see towards Nandu and that's it for him. he Roars and everyone except Nandu jigar and Asha got hell scared and worried.

Ma: ENOUGH I NEED....

before he complete Nandu said.

Nan: Baby I know Come Lets Go.
While leaving she signal jigar asha to handle these People.

Abhi: What was that i Have never seen him like this so much anger so my sister gonna handle him.

C: Yeah we also haven't seen him kike this.

Al: I think we had pushed him so far.

Jig: Exactly You are right for the very first time you are absolutely right alya.

D: What do you even mean to say.

Jigar is in so much anger becoz he saw the fear and sadness in both their eyes and that was becoz of these people.

Ash: He mean to say that you guyz had hurted both of them so much.

Muk: We didn't do anything we just wanted to spend some time with nandu that's it.

Jig: You guyz know Nan why they hided their relationship just becoz of this only becoz of this he never talked with her in anyone's presence becoz it hurts him like hell to see her and not be able to be himself. He behave in a certain way with all of you but he behaves totally opposite in her presence he only show her and max to max us the real him and you guyz didn't let him spent time with her making her fears true and i really don't know how she is going to handle him not his anger but his heart which is hurt now.

Ash: I know you guyz would be thinking that who he is to say all that to you but just try to understand them and him also they are not just his friends they are his children he treats them like his kids and he couldn't control seeing them like this and this thing is already known to you guyz but still you guyz did this is not acceptable.

Abhi: We are sorry we Thought he is just possessive and we didn't want her to always stick to him if in any moment they have to stay far how will they manage.

Jig: That's why we are here that they don't have to stay far away whenever any one of them needs each other we were there to give them that and in future also we would be there if you guyz had doubts clear it with them or Us dont take direct action.

D: We were just worried for them.

Ash: You all were more worried about they won't be with you. You all wanted them to be with you all of you were insecure but understand them they have their set of insecurities more than you and you guyz doing all this will just hurt them nothing else

Jig: Okay tell me did she was happy when she Spent time with you guyz No she wasn't You want her time and she will give you but don't impose yourself on her and him also give them some time they will give you time on their own not under your pressure and unwillingly.

Everyone understand that they have to give some time to the couple.

Ash: Yeah Now they would only come for wedding tomorrow Evening so just relax till then.

MaNan's Room
Manik and Nandu reach their room Manik Sit on their bed with his face in his hand. He was in tears becoz his fear literally came true.Nandu went towards him and kneel in front of him and take his face out from his hands.

Nan: I am sorry Baby I know it huted you badly it hurts me also you Know that it's just that i just didn't wanted to break their hearts and We wouldn't like if they would have come to our wedding with sad faces and hurt becoz of us.

Ma: But Becoz of Them we are hurt what about that Haan We are understanding them why can't they understand us.

Nadu stand up and he hug her tightly by hiding his face in her tummy.

Nan: Baby let it be I am sorry and please forget this and I promise fron Now on i am not letting anyone to make my baby cry if anyone's heart break let it be I don't care until my baby is smiling I don't need anything else.

Nandu take his face out of her tummy and take his lips of an reassuring and promising kiss he responded in a sec and they starts chewing each other's lips and their tongue tasting each and every corner of their mouth while their hands busy in undressing each other They are Now on their bed still kissing each other and roaming hand on their bodies they broke the kiss but Manik Didn't leave her skin she is under him he starts giving wet kissed on her neck and then bites there giving her hickeys and marking her as his only his he then went towards his breast and remove her bra and lick and place lots of wet kisses and bites her breasts while she was moaning his Name.

Nan: Maniiiii I need you Now Please.

Ma: You wish is My command JAAN.

He remove his panty and lick her and enters hus two fingers without warning and she screams his Name the loudest making him more aroused and hard.

Nan: Maniiiii yeahhh.

After few min she cums hard on his hand and mouth he lick her dry.
Nandu hild his hairs and take his lips for another passionate kiss and change their position and comes over him after breaking the kiss she sat on his waist and lean and starts giving kisses and hickeys on his neck and the suck his nipples and abs then she remove his boxers and give him a nice blow job.While he is just moaning his name.

Ma: JAAN i am ahhh...

He cums in her mouth and she lick him fully.he change their position and get the condom out of their side drawer and put it on and enter her hardly. While she screams

Nan: Maniiiiiiiii

Ma: JAAN today is nothing gentle i am going to be hard please bear with me.

Nan: Manii I am all yours do whatever you like feel free I am always there for you and I like it hard Baby Don't worry you would never hurt me i know.

That's it and he starts ramming inside her and they made passionate and hard love for 6 hours after getting tired he fell on her. she kiss his forehead and put her nipple in his mouth and he starts sucking his milk. He tried to come out of her.

Nan: Don't I know you need it and More then you I need My Baby close to me and inside me and it will be a sweet pain And i love this so be like this and sleep My baby needs his sleep and i am always with you Hamesha.

He just relax and close his eyes and focus on his fav drink while with one hand she crease his back and with other she massage his head lightly.
Like This only they sleep after some time.