25.Good/Bad News

After One year
So its been One year after Nandu's Birthday and its been Two years to MaNan's Marriage and and 10 year since they came in the relationship.
So today nandu got her result that she is pregnant.

MaNan's Room
Nandu is sitting on their bed hugging her belly tears rolling down from her eyes no she is not scared of this she is just feeling very overwhelmed she is feeling something which she can't explain she is happy she is beyond happy its their symbol of love she can feel their baby inside her

Nan: I love you so much already baby you are our symbol of love Mine and Mani's blood You know your Dadda also gonna love you alot and now i have to tell your dadda about you. I know I have to make him understand first He is my first baby na. so for now bye baby next time me and your dadda will talk to you together I know he will be very happy.

In the evening Manik come home from office. he is laying on her lap snuggling in her tummy he is been too lazy to even shower and change clothes.

Nan: Mani Bacha You are so sweaty Go take a shower na.

Ma(whining): Jaan I am tired na I don't want to do anything

Nandu take his face out of her tummy and cup his face

Nan: My Bacha is tired

Manik noded Cute with a pout.Nandu Peck his pout Hard.

Nan: My Baby is so cute I love you Much Bacha You can't even Imagine

Ma: I love you tooo Jaan

Nan: Now come on let me guve you shower.

Manik eyes shine listening her.

Ma: Sachii you will give me shower

Nan: Muchiii My bacha is tired I can't Make him more tired So Come on

Nandu take him to the bathroom and remove his clothes and give him a nice relaxing shower then make him wear his boxer and lay him on the bed.

Nan: Lay Here I am coming with your food then I have to tell You something very important.

Ma: What

Nan: After food Baby.

Nandu went and come with his fav aloo paratha seeing which his eyes twinkle in happiness Nandu feeds him and had herself also After feeding Nandu wipe his mouth with her thumb and peck his lips making him smile to the fullest.

Nan: Go wash your hands I am coming after washing these dishes okay.

Ma: Okay come fast.

Nan: In a min bacha.

Nandu go to the kitchen and washes dishes meanwhile manik wash his hands and mouth when nandu came he was laying on the bed nandu came and sit beside him he immediately shift in her lap and snuggle in her tummy nandu crease his hairs.

Nan: Manii I want to tell you something.

Manik was snuggling in her tummy time to time kissing her tummy.

Ma: What Do you want to say?

Nan: Manii I am Pregnant.

Manik stop all his act and get up from her lap with jerk. He was totally shocked he don't know how to react what to feel he was insecure afraid to lose her love her care he don't want to lose her he knows that she wants it seeing in her eyes he knows how happy she is maybe he is happy too but His Other feelings are so strong the feeling that she going away from him he is afraid that he might not be her priority he might not be her baby after the baby come he might have to compromise on her time also. There was too much going on in his head tears rolled down from his eyes.