8. Engagement💞

Its The Day Of Engagement Of The Most Cutest and Hottest Couple. Its 12p.m Everyone is busy un arrangements running here and there. Engagement is at 7p.m. While everyone busy preparing and running for the couple Both of them sleeping peacefully away from all the chaos.(Everyone has their own room in paradise)

Alya's Room
All girls are in alya's room getting ready  when ishu and nyo comes

Ishu: Girls where is Nandu is she awake or Not.

Muk: We don't know Mom we forgot to check on her.

Nyo: Wow bride is still not awake and you guyz are chilling here.

Asha: Don't worry ladies there is a lot of time and she will get ready by herself. We just have to wake them up.

Al: And why will she get ready on her own today is her engagement we all will pamper her she will not do anything on her own.

Nav: Yeah she just have to relax rest of things we will handle.

Ishu: absolutely right.

Ash: But she won't agree she don't like getting ready with anyone's presence except Manik bhai.

Muk: WHAT DO YOU MEAN.

Nav: Yeah we are girls what problem can she have with us. We know generally she don't like changing and getting ready Infront of us but its her engagement.

Ash: Okay take a breath guyz They just don't like showing any other person be it a boy in case of Manik bhai or be it a girl in case of Nandu.They say that its only their right to see and make each other ready And No one else So they are not going to come from their room before getting ready Just wait a mint I wake them up They will be ready.

MaNan's Room
Nandu's Phone starts Ringing disturbing her peaceful sleep she tried to sleep but it was continuesly ringing getting frustrated she answer the phone without looking and shouted.

Nan: What's your problem who the hell ask you to disturb my sleep.

Ash: Relax Relax First of all Good Morning and if you are forgetting let me remind you Miss that today is your Engagement and you guyz have to get ready its already 12:30 wake up fast.

Nan: Oh No I totally forgot about our engagement and sorry for yelling.

Ash: It's Okay Now Get up and Get ready Bye.

Nan: Bye.

Nandu put her phone back on the side table and see the view she can't get tires of looking the most beautiful view only reserved for her eyes only her Man sleeping peacefully on her taking her nipple in his mouth.

She ruffle his hairs and tries to take her nipple out when he wake up and take the other one in his mouth and starts sucking his milk.

Nan: Good Morning Baby.

She kissed His Forehead and he passed her a breathtaking smile.she just admire her Man while he take his morning Feed. She loves feeding him She has a feeling that she can never describe in words when she feeds him She just wants to give all her love to her baby she would do anything for just one smile on his face. While she was admiring He has done with his feed he look up in her eyes to see the love and he just place his lips on hers and starts chewing them it didn't take a sec for her to respond they both chew each other's lips like hungry beasts and starts roaming their tongue and tasting every corner of each other's mouth. After a good 20 mins not being able to take it more they broke the kiss and rest their foreheads with each other and breathe heavily catching their breath. After few seconds their eyes meet and they hus each other tightly saying I Love u.
After Breaking the hug.