28.Little Angels💕

Its 2am in night MaNan and JigSha Sleeping peacefully In each other's Arms.

MaNan's Room
Nandu was sleeping with his baby sleeping in her arms with her nipple in his mouth When She felt the sudden pain and her eyes shot up she sat up on the bed making manik also get up with a jerk.

Nan: Ahhh Manii.

Manik get panick.

Ma: Are you Okay Jaan What happened.

Nan: Relax Baby And Get ready babies are coming.

Manik node he took her tshirt and make her wear.and wear his clothes also

Ma(Yelling): Jigarrrr Clothes.

And on the other side listening his loud shout jigsha understood jigar immediately get up to wear clothes while asha was already wearing her decent dress and This was Nandu's delivery week Shefali has told them they can expect delivery any min in this week and she will be available 24/7 in this week She suggested to be hospitalized but Nandu hate hospital so she refuse to do so.

So Asha said The boys to sleep With clothes so that they don't delay in taking her to hospital but They turn it into the signal To inform that its time for them to rush.

In few sec jigSha was in Manik's room Asha was helping Nandu to get up manik also come wearing his Clothes.

Jig: Manu Sab Theek hai okay Main hoon na Bas lof her up baby get the bag I am taking the car out fast.

Saying thus jigar went manik and ash come with nandu and the bag and hop on to car. nandu Was screaming Making Manik sweat and panick seeing her in so much pain.

Jig: Manu Shh She is going to be okay she needs you to be with her guve her strength to get through okay.

Manik nod and kiss her forehead.

Ma: Hold on jaan.

Asha calls dr shfali who gets ready soon they reach hospital manik lift her up and went to the private area of hospital book for Nandu's delivery No one goes there except doctor and few nurse. Jigar arrange this becoz he knows Manik will be vulnerable in all this He don't need any audience.

Shefali check nandini and she was ready for delivery. She ask some nurse to prepare her and Manik to get in the operation theater.

Nandu was screaming Pushing hard digging her fingers in Manik's hand.

Ma: Jaan you can do it.

Shef: One More push nandini I can see The head of first baby.

Ma: One more push Jaan. You are my strong girl na

Nan: Maniiiiiii.

And she push hard and they listen The baby crying.

Shef: It's A Boy Congratulations.

Manik has tears of happiness listening his baby voice for the first time but He hated that he is crying. And She glare at shefali for hitting his baby.

Before he could take some action another contractions hit Nandu.

Shef: Nandini Push

Nandu scream and Push While Manik was kissing her head and whispering all the sweet things in her ear.

Shef:Good Nandu Push One last time.

Nandu was worn Out She was crying Screaming.

Ma: Jaan One Last time you can do this Our Princess needs you Just one last time.

Nandu nod and Push with all her might and soon they gear cry of baby

Shef: Its a girl Congratulations guyz

MaNan || Unconditional Love✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara