18.Family Sunday

It's Sunday And Like MaNan decided both their families were spending time together Nandu mukti and both mothers was cooking and talking on every topic while manik abhi and their fathers were busy in their business talk.

Kitchen

Nan: Waise muku When are you both getting married. See now toh I also got married your most Famous excuse of getting married after me is fullfiled

Muk(blushing):Nandu.

Ish: Yeah Now my one daughter has gone i also need my other daughter

Nyo: Absolutely we should talk to pandit ji and your mother father also.

Listening family she became dull.

Muk: I don't think so i need them on my wedding they didn't care about me and i have a beautiful family they don't deserve to be called parents.

Nyo: I know they didn't give you time and was busy in their own life i also have done same but i love my son too much.

Muk: Nyo Maa Would you just sell your son for some money no Na they are people who tried to marry their 28 year old daughter to some 50 year old Man just for the sake of one deal.

Nyo: I am sorry Beta Its okay We are here for you.

Nan: Yeah You don't need anyone but are you ready to get married.

Muk: I don't know we have been in relationship for so long first we didn't talk about marriage much then when we talk abhi was not ready to get Married before you and i was not ready to marry that early but after your marriage we didn't talk about that I don't know about him.

Nan: Leave him first tell us are you fully ready to get married to My Brother. Do you want to spend yor whole life with him

Muk: Yes He is my everything I want to get married to him but what's he is thinking about it I don't know.

Nan: Don't worry about him U am sure he is fully ready to get married to you.

Living room

Ma: Abhi do you want to share something with us You seems lost.

Abhi: Woh Actually.

Raj: you can talk about it in garden if you are uncomfortable talking about it bache.

Abhi: No Nothing Like that Dad.

Ram: So what's its about.

Abhi: Woh Papa I am confused About mukti I always told her that we will get married after Princess and she also didn't say anything becoz she was not ready for marriage

Raj: So Now she is Married You can propose her.

Abhi: But If She is not ready for marriage What if she decline.

Ram:Beta if she say no and wants some time give her that time but if she also want and waiting for your proposal don't make her wait. See if she say no you won't love her any less and won't make it ego issue or will you.

Abhi: Ofcourse Not Papa.

Ram: So No Problem Just make some romantic arrangements and propose your lady love meanwhile we talk to pandit ji

Abhi: But how will i propose her Help me.

Raj: Okay So lets plan your proposal.

Ma: Yeah the most romantic proposal.

And they all plan his proposal and make some calls for arrangements. when Ladies Set the table and ask them to join Everyone had their lunch with lots of fun and like always Nandu feeds Manik and No one tease them becoz they know This is very special for Manik and teasing on this will be very bad. They all were now sitting in Back garden.